Friday, November 22, 2013

MOTEL- Part 2

MOTEL

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 2

I walked naked across the room and got his pants.  When I handed them to him he told me to sit down.  I noticed he was hard and throbbing again.  He took out his wallet and laughed.  “What do you say to double or nothing?”  I asked what he meant.  He explained that he never cums twice.  I could have told him that by the size of the load he gave me moments ago.  “If you get me to cum again I’ll not only double I’ll triple your tip.”  I told him “You’re on.”  I knew I could do it I’m an expert cock sucker but I wasn't telling him that.

He stood in front of me and said “Well then get to it” and waved his cock in my face.  I took it in my mouth and deep throated him right from the start.  He moaned and his cock throbbed even more in my mouth.  “Man you got a hot mouth” he breathed.  I reached up with a hand between his legs and held him by his ass and slipped a finger in his hole massaging his prostrate.  He shook instantly.

 


I managed to maneuver myself that I was kneeling on the couch as I sucked him harder.  He moaned and put his leg up on the couch and then held my head with one hand while he steadied himself holding my back with the other.  In this position it was even easier for me to finger his ass and he was so hard I started to stroke myself at the same time.  He moaned and I could feel him clenching his ass tight.  So tight it was causing dimples in his ass cheeks.  It was like I was sucking his ass in through his cock.

It wasn't long and he was yelling “Get ready man I’m gonna flood your mouth.  Here it comes man” and then seconds later he yelled and here it is and shot so hard in my mouth I thought I was going to choke and let me tell you that takes a lot for me.  He pulled out of my mouth and was all sweaty and out of breath.  “Man you suck a mean cock” he said as he picked up his wallet.  “Here, you earned every penny.”  He handed me $300.  While I was pulling my pants on he sat on the couch.  “Listen man I’m in town for 3 weeks” he said.  “I’ll make it worth your while to stop by every night and suck me off.  It makes it easier than looking for someone every night.

“I’ll do you one better” I told him.  He asked what.  “I’ll bring a change of clothes tomorrow and stay all night.  You can have me suck you off as many times as you want then.”  He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.  “If you stay all night I’m gonna want to do more than let you suck me off.”  I was dressed by then and I turned and looked at him.  “Man you got a deal.  My ass is nice and tight.  You’ll love fucking it.”  He smiled.  “We’ll see.  We’ll see” he said again with a smile.  I left.  I was going to have to get rest if I was going to whore myself out to him for 3 weeks but it was going to be well worth it.  I could tell.  Both sexually and monetarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment