Thursday, November 21, 2013

MOTEL - Part 1

MOTEL

Story by Larry

Part 1 of 2

 

I work in a high class motel as the concierge.  In my position you meet all sorts of people in all sorts of lines of work.  Let me tell you some of them are really weird and some are really hot.  Like last week, there was a guy that you would never guess from looking at him checked in with his instrument.  He played in a traveling orchestra for a on the road Broadway show.  When he checked in I was on duty and got to meet and talk with him first hand.

He seemed like anything but a musician.  He was muscular, rough, butch, and to me hot as hell.  It was just the way I like my men.  Little did I know I was also just what he liked in a man, which was an open mouth and ass.  He was on the road and alone.  I offered to make arrangements for his transportation and anything else that he might need.  He told me to stop by his room later and if he thought of anything he'd let me know.

I told him I would check on him when my shift ended.  He told me perfect.

 


When I ended my shift I called his room to see if he needed anything.  He said yes and that he'd like me to come up.  I told him I would send someone and he said “No I’d rather you came.”  Little did I know then he meant it literally.    I told him I’d be up as soon as I changed and he said fine.  When I knocked on his door I heard him say from inside “It's open” and I walked in.

I almost passed out when I did.  There he was standing in the middle of the room stark ass naked and a fucking hard on.   He was hot as hell, with a strong smooth chest and abs. He had a neatly trimmed bush and a shaved cock and balls.  It was a very big shaved cock and balls at that.  I stuttered and asked him what was it he needed.  He started to stroke his cock and told me “You on your knees naked and your mouth open.”

For some reason I didn't think twice and kicked off my shoes, pulled my shirt over my head and dropped my pants and underwear right where I stood.  I got down on the floor in front of him and took his cock right in my mouth.  He moaned and said “Yeah man that's exactly what I needed, a hot mouth to suck out a load.”  He put his hand on the back of my head and held it still while he pumped down my throat.  Minutes later I was swallowing his load.  Once he was done he let go of my head and sat down.  “If you hand me my pants” he said and pointed to them on a chair. “I'll get you your tip” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment