Friday, November 29, 2013

Being Thankful - Serial 4


Being Thankful

Story by Jay

Serial Part 4

 

Once he came, Robbie concentrated on sucking my cock.  He took my cock deep into his throat.   I was licking my lips taking the last drops of his cum and savoring each drop.  I wiped my hand across my face and wiped the last drops of his cum.  I laid back to enjoy the blowjob.  Robbie got on all fours and he climbed over my body.  I saw his cock and balls hanging in front of me.  They hung there and begged me to press them against my face, which I did.  I inhaled and his musk scent was intoxicating.  I licked around his balls and sucked on the hair that surrounded his balls.  I again pressed my face against his balls and cock.   

His uncut cock had receded into its foreskin.   I was intrigued.  I reached up and pulled back his foreskin revealing his cockhead.  Beads of cum still hung around the tip of his cock.  I licked them and started to suck once again on his cock.  I was surprised when his cock spring quickly to an erect hard tool.  He was ready for action.  I took his cock in my mouth and he started to face fuck me.  I held his hips and push them away.  His cock was too much for me.  He continued to face fuck me.   

I stop sucking as I felt the stirring deep inside of me.  I was close to cumming.  I held on to his legs as Robbie was a sucking sex machine.  He was a constant sucking action.  I shot the first wad of cum.  Followed by another and another.  It was as if a spigot was turned open.  Robbie kept at it and handled my load.    

Robbie rolled off of me.  Cum was dripping from his mouth.  He wiped his mouth with his hand and then licked his hand clean.  He was still hard and had a gleam in his eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment