Tuesday, November 5, 2013

New Neighbor - Part 2

New Neighbor

Story by Larry

Part 2 of 3

I relaxed for a while and then got in the shower and ready to go out.  George showed at exactly 9.  We took his car and went to the nearest club.  We were just dressed in t shirts and jeans. He, I knew just by looking, was commando since his cock was hanging down his right leg.  His pants were so tight you could see the veins through the material.

We ordered drinks when we got to the club and sat watching everyone cruise each other.  After another drink I had to pee.  George said "I’ll go with you.  I have to pee too."  Once in the bathroom we stood at the open urinals but I had a hard time peeing.  George was very distracting.  Again I was getting a hard on watching him pee.  George must have noticed and said sometimes if you run water it makes it easier to pee and pushed the lever to flush.  It was like a dam broke loose and I pissed a long steady stream into the urinal.  George laughed and said "We have a winner".

We went back to George’s house after the club to have some more beer and hang out.  I was hoping for more hanging on his cock that hanging out.  We no sooner walked in the door and he had beers in our hands and then he disappeared into his room for a few minutes. 

When he came out he was dressed in leather chaps that buckled around the waist and just tied to his legs, leather jock, harness and leather cap.  My jaw dropped.  He said to me now don't think I didn't know you wanted this.  I know you do.  All I could do was shake my head yes.  George warned me that he was into some different things than the norm so to speak.

I nodded ok again and with that he grabbed me by my shirt collar and lifted me off the couch.  Then he tore my shirt right off my body.  He grabbed my nipples and twisted them till I winced in pain. Then he shoved me back down on the couch and pulled my pants off.  My cock sprung up and slapped my belly I was so hard.

I couldn't believe how excited I was being treated like this.  George walked over to me and grabbed the back of my head and pushed it into his jock.  “Lick this.”  he said. I started to lick his jock and his stomach while reaching through his legs and playing with his shaved ass.  He moaned in pleasure.  After a few minutes of this he moved the jock to one side and let his cock spring out in my face. 

I immediately started to suck his cock.  It was more than I was used to but I managed.  I thought he was getting ready to cum but I was wrong.  He put his hand on the back of my head and forced my mouth further down on his cock as he started to piss down my throat.  It was warm and salty tasting.  I had never done anything like this before and tried to pull off his cock but he wasn't letting me.  When he finished pissing he let my head go and said I told you I was into different things.

He stood me up and turned me around and bent me over the couch as he got on his knees and started to rim me.  He has a very talented long tongue which he licked and fucked my ass with.  Once I was good and wet he stood and guided his cock into my ass.  He had my head buried in the pillows on the couch at the time and it was a good thing or else they would have heard me scream 3 blocks away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment