Monday, November 25, 2013

The Hitchhiker Series - Thanksgiving

The Hitchhiker Series - Thanksgiving
 
Story by Jay

 
I hurried home with all the groceries.  I was running late but I remember everything I needed for our Thanksgiving dinner.  The house was empty when I arrived.  I pulled out pots and pans and hurried though the process of mixing ingredients for the different dishes I was making.  While the food cooked, I ran into the bedroom and undressed and jumped into the shower.  This was to be my first Thanksgiving with Hitch.  I had a lot to be thankful for and Hitch was on the top of my list.  I lathered up and enjoyed the hot water spraying down on me.  I rinsed off and toweled dry my body.  I looked in the mirror and admired my physique.  My trips to the gym were paying off.  Of course, the wild physical sex I had with Hitch helped to tone my body as well.  I heard the front door opened and Hitch called out.  I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist and entered the front room and saw him standing there.  His smile melted my heart.  I embraced him and we kissed.  We held on to each other. 

Hitch said, “Everything smells so good, especially you.”   I said, “Dinner first, then desert.”

Hitch had other plans.  He removed the towel I was wearing.  I needed no coaching, I was hard and ready.  He took my face in his strong hands of his and showered me with kisses.  He was so gentle.  I was all his.  He picked me up in his arms and carried me to the bedroom.  He placed me on the bed and knelt beside the bed.  Smiling he kissed me again but this time stronger.  His tongue darted into my mouth.  His tongue met mine in my mouth and we played with each other tongues.  His hands brushed the top of my hair.  It was still wet from the shower.  He ran his fingers through my hair and climbed into bed with me.  

Hitch said, “I love you.” I replied, “I will love you forever.”  As we started to make love, I thought back of the first time we met to the present.  All the fun we had.  I was so happy, and thankful. 

I removed Hitch’s clothes.  Removing his shirt, I placed my hands on his tight muscular body.  He continued to kiss me.  I unbuckled his pants and he finished removing them.  He left his underwear on.  The white tightness of his underwear revealed a huge budge.  I love seeing that in a man.  Although I knew what lies beneath his underwear, it was always a turn on to see, to feel it, and finally to remove his underwear.  And like Christmas morning, to find a wonderful gift lied beyond the fabric. 

I slowly pulled his underwear down.  Inch by inch.  First it revealed his pubes.  I love seeing those blond hairs.  I love feeling them with my hands.  I love sticking my face into his bush of hair.   Then the best thing of all is to pull down his underwear and find his cock.  It springs up as I release it from his tight underwear.  I kiss it and then suck on it.  I remove his underwear and felt his two big balls laying between his legs.  I love holding them.  And finally, to suck his balls, one by one, then both at the same time.    

 

Hitch enjoyed the attention.  But now it was his turn.  His cock was primed for action.  He rolled me over on top of him and reached down to spread my cheeks.   He slid easily into my hole.  Rocking gently I felt his cock slid in and out my ass.  Hitch took my face and pulled it towards his face and kissed me again and again.  We were one.  I moved in synch with Hitch.  My body tingled as he increased his speed.  I held on to him and rocked back and forth.     

 

Soon he was ready to once again climax.  As I felt the first shot of cum land inside of me, I tighten my muscles around my ass opening.  The pressure made his climax that more intense.  He released every drop of cum inside of me.  Sliding his cock out of my ass, Hitch grabbed my cock.  He pulled me up to his mouth and took my cock all the way to the base of my shaft.  He did that to my cock repeatedly.  I felt my balls tighten and knew I was ready to cum.  Hitch felt it too and he took my cock deep into his mouth and then I came.  It felt like an eternity as I shot into his mouth.  Hitch swallowed my load.  We ended our love making by kissing, just like we started.   

 

We climbed out of bed, jumped in the shower for a quick shower, then we grabbed our bathrobes and ran to the kitchen to finished making dinner.  As it cooked Hitch made a fire in the fireplace.  It felt warm and cozy.  We sat on the sofa in front of the fire and held each other.  As I sat there, I prayed that everyone had a chance to be with the ones they love today and forever.  For I was thankful for what I had.  I turned to Hitch and kiss him and snuggled closer.    

No comments:

Post a Comment