Saturday, November 30, 2013

Being Thanful - Serial 5

Being Thankful

Story by Jay

Serial Part 5

 

I laid in bed watching Robbie move on all fours like a cat down to my crotch area.  He stuck his face between my legs and started to probe with his tongue to my asshole.  The more he licked the more I wanted his tongue inside of me.  I slowly lifted my legs to accommodate his tongue action.  He helped lift my ass and my hole was his for the taking.  He licked and I closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride.  His tongue seemed to be everywhere.  It darted inside of me and I knew that I needed his cock in side of me. 


He knelt between my legs and spit on his hand and then lubed his cock.  He did this a few times until he felt it was adequately lubed.   He held my legs upright and guided his cock to my asshole.  I felt it on the outside waiting to penetrate.  He finally took the plunge.  I gasped as he entered me.  He was big and it felt big but it also felt great.  He pumped and I felt this could go on forever.  He leaned down and his face was inches from my face.  I admired his good looks and reached up to touch his face.   He took my finger into his mouth and sucked on it.

He fucked me and I felt his balls slapping against my ass.   Soon his balls tighten up and he was like a wild cat.  He held me and tightened his grip as he started to cum.  My body ached from the position but my body also did not want it to end.  Robbie finally collapsed on top of me.   

After a while, he said, “We need to get cleaned up before breakfast.”  He stood and I saw him complete naked standing in front of me.  He was magnificent.  He was hairless on his chest with a nice bush of hair between his legs.  His cock was still soft but it was at least five inches long.  He folded his arms and asked, “Like what you see?”  His legs rippled with muscles as he walked closer to me.  He leaned over and kissed me.  I never kissed Robbie before.  I had dreamt of kissing him and now it was happening.  The kiss was tender and sexy.  We headed to the bathroom to shower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment