Sunday, November 28, 2010

Week in Review - Nov 22 thru Nov 28

Week in Review - Nov 22 thru Nov 28

Thanks for visiting my new blog. This has been another fantastic week. I tweaked the site and hope the changes help you navigate the blog. There has been over 200 visits so far from around the world, which has been really awesome. .

Currently I am caught up with my posting on the blog. I created a page called ‘Upcomming Stories’ that will list the next post on the blogs and future titles of the stories.

I will be posting a new feature called ‘Serial Story’ where I will post the story in segments over a 3 or 4 day period.

Please email me or post comments with any ideas, comments, and request for stories.

You can email me at
storyman3119@yahoo.com

If you are a person who likes to write and want to post it on my blog, send it to me.

A message to Joe Blow, get well and hope to hear from you soon.

I will probably start posting 'Explain the Story' starting this Monday.

Thanks for visiting and come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment