Friday, November 19, 2010

Brotherly Fun

Chapter 1

My brother and I shared the bedroom since we were little. He was a couple years older than I. He was a heavy sleeper. Mom and Dad used to have a fit trying to get him up in the morning to go to school. He was such a sound sleeper. When he was 18, he got to go into the military. I missed having him around. He returned home just a week before my college classes started. He would sleep late. I got up early and had breakfast with Mom and Dad before they went off to work. I decided to get my brother up, so we could play some basketball. He was sound asleep. I pull back the covers to see if that would wake him. He laid there in just his underwear. I notice he had a hardon. I tried to wake him but he was out cold. I wondered what his cock looked like hard. It looked enormous behind his underwear. I placed my finders on the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down to reveal his cock. It was definitely bigger than my cock. His shaft was thick with a cockhead that was big and round. His balls were big as well. He had a big bush of hair surrounding his cock. I looked at his cock and my cock started to stir. I ran my finger along the shaft and watched as it grew in size. His cock head had a drop of precum. I ran my finger over it. The head of his cock was enormous compared to my cock. I was fascinated by it size. I laid still and reached over to cup his balls. He stirred and I stopped and held my breath. He stirred again and then he grabbed his cock. As I laid silently next to him, he started to jack off. I watched as he pumped his cock. I let loose of his balls and pulled my brief down and took them off. I watch his hand run down the shaft of his cock to his pubes then back up the shaft to the tip of his cock. I jacked off in unison with my brother’s movement. He increased his stroke and I did the same. I watch closely as his balls withdrew up into his body and his body tensed. He quivered and then he started to cum. White gobs of semen flew through the air and landed on his chest. I grabbed my brief and shot my load into them. My brother finished cumming and settled back to sleep. I watched as his cock dripped the final drops of cum onto his body. After a few minutes I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. As I closed the door, I saw a smile appear on my brother’s face. I took a washcloth and started to clean myself off. I wondered, was he awake?

Chapter 2

I heard my brother getting up and going into the bathroom to take a shower. I went back into the room and saw something laying on the floor. It was his briefs. I picked them up and they were wet with his cum. I unfolded them and saw white gobs of cum. I ran my finger through the accumulation of his cum and put my finger to my nose to smell it. It was pungent but sweet. I licked the cum and found it pleasant to the taste. I placed the briefs back on the floor. I heard someone clearing his throat and turned to see my brother standing there. He said, "It looks like you like the smell and taste of cum". He was naked and his cock was rock hard. I could not take my eyes off of his cock. "If you like the taste of cum, you will like the taste of cock," he said as he walked over to me. He stood there and placed his hand on my shoulder and gently pushed me down to my knees. I did not resist. I had never tasted cock before. I grabbed his cock and licked it like a lollipop. My brother said, "No, take it in your mouth and suck." I did as he said. Finally he said, "Here let me show you." He had me stand and he knelt down and took my cock in his mouth. He started the sucking action with the in and out motion and it felt so good. I never had anyone do this to me before. Being my first time, I came quickly. My brother swallowed the load. I wanted to try now. Again we switch roles with me on my knees and my brother standing. I held on to the hips and glided his cock back and forth in my mouth. He started to go faster and finally shot his load in my mouth. I could not swallow it in time and it started to ooze out of my mouth. I gagged on the amount of cum. My brother said, "Don’t worry you will get better with practice. Maybe another lesson later today." It is great having an older brother.

Chapter 3

The day went by quickly and I kept thinking about getting together with my brother for our next practice lesson. Mom and Dad went out, so we had the house to ourselves. My brother said he wanted to try something new with me. I just wanted to suck on his cock and have him suck my cock. We both got naked. He laid on the bed on his back and told me to straddle me and sit on his face. That sounded weird to me. But my brother said, "Trust me." So I squatted down getting closer to his face. He put his hands on my ass to support me. Then I got the strangest feeling. My ass was tingling and I realize that he was tonguing my ass. It was the best feeling. My cock got hard from the ass play. After a while, I wanted to try it, so we switched roles. I loved sticking my tongue in a guys ass hole. The more I licked the harder my cock grew. My brother finally told me to stop. He then got on all fours and told me to stick my cock in his ass. At first, I was reluctant to do it. But he talked me into it. He was all lubed from my tongue, but to make sure, he licked my cock and got it all wet. I went into his ass quite easily. It felt so good, better than sucking or rimming. It did not take me long to get in the motion of fucking a guy. My brother told me to slow down, so that I would not cum so quickly. I was a quick learner and I had a good teacher. I finally could not take it any longer, and shot my wad. Then my brother said it was his turn. I was eager to try this new experience. He mounted me and rode my ass a lot harder than I did his. It hurt but it felt good at the same time. My brother did not take long to cum. My brother pulled out and came all over my back. Feeling his hot cum hit my back was a great feeling. It is great to have an older brother.

Contact Jay at storyman3119@yahoo.com for comments, ideas, and request for stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment