Saturday, November 27, 2010

Car Trouble

Car Trouble

I awoke to the smell of coffee brewing. I wiped the sleep from my eyes. I tried to focus. I looked around the room and was confused and then I realized where I was. It all started a few days ago…….

I wanted to get away from everything back home, so I drove off. I had no place in mind. I just drove trying to clear my head of all the problems back at work and at home. I have been driving all day. Now in the center of nowhere, my car died. I pulled over to the side of the road. I got out and raised the hood of the car and stared at the engine. I was undecided on what to do next. I was never good with engines.

A car slowed down and pulled behind my car. I hoped that he could help me. I walked over and the driver rolled down his window. "You need help?’" he asked. I answered "Car died. I left in a hurry and don’t have my phone. Where am I?" He shook his head, "You are 100 miles away from the closest town. The closest hotel is about 75 miles away. There is a phone at my cabin. You can call from there."

I got into his car and we drove up the mountain road to his cabin. He said his name was Chris. He was on a fishing trip and was staying at a cabin. He just finished finals at the university and needed to get away. He was a handsome rugged type. I enjoyed his assistance but most of all I enjoyed his company. When we got to the cabin, I called for help but no one was available until 9 am the next morning. I hung up the phone and said, "Damn, now what." He said, "No problem. You can stay here. I’ll drive you back down to the car in the morning."

He broke out a bottle of scotch and we had a few drinks. He made a fantastic dinner of fish he caught this morning. After dinner we went to the living room. He had a fire going in the fireplace and it felt warm and cozy. We drank into the night. The scotch went to his head and before he knew it he was out cold. I figured I better get him to bed, so I carried him to the bedroom. I unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. He was very muscular. I place my hands on his chest and could not believe what shape he was in. I unbuckled his pants and pulled them off. As I removed his pants, his boxers went off with the pants. He was totally naked. My eyes opened wide when I got a look at his cock. It was soft but still five inches long. He was uncircumcised. His hair on his chest tapered off and ended at a nice bush of hair surrounding his cock and balls. I ran my fingers through his chest hair down to his pubes. I lifted his cock in my hand. I actually felt it start to stir and grow. My touch was causing his cock to get aroused. I decided to encourage it to grow by stoking it a few times. His cockhead appeared from below his foreskin. I pulled his foreskin back to reveal more of his cock. I was amazed at its size. He had a nice mushroom cockhead. Rock hard, it was over 8 inches long. I imagined what it would be like to have that cock in my ass.

He stirred and noticed that I was with him in bed and said, "You gonna get undressed and join me in bed?" I hastily undressed. I took everything off. I was sprouting a huge hardon as I laid down next to him and pulled the covers up over both of us. He rolled over to me and placed his hand over my chest. He said, "I hate to waste a good hardon. What do you think we should do?"

I was not going to waste any time. I wanted that cock in my ass. He was still tipsy from the booze, so I had him just lay on his back while I straddled his cock and sat on it. He placed his hands on his thighs and rocked me up and down on his cock. Gosh his cock was huge. I never felt anything like this before. I had cocks before, but he was huge and his fucking me was a great turnon. His hands moved over to my cock and his fingers dug into my pubic hairs. The feel of his touch was electrifying. My cock begged for attention. He grabbed my cock and gently pulled. My cockhead was engorged and rock hard. He ran his fingers along its edges. I felt a shiver go through my body. Precum started to leak out of my cock.

He started to massage my cock in sync with his fucking motions. I placed my hands on his chest to steady myself. My head was spinning. I felt close to cumming. I tried to prolong it but my first shot of cum hit his face. I watch him wipe it off with his hand and then lick it off his hand. Then the rest of my cum shot out of my cock landing on his chest. He did the same with that cum. He would wipe it up with his hand and eat it.

Seeing him eat my cum made me want to eat his cum. I slipped his cock out of my ass and started jerking it. I stared at his massive tool that I held in my hand. I was amazed at seeing his cockhead appear and then the foreskin cover it as I jerked it up and down. I wanted his cum for myself. As he shot his load, I lowered my head and licked it up and ate his cum. He continued to cum and I devoured it wad by wad, then drop by drop. I licked his chest clean of both ours cum loads. Exhausted we then fell into a deep sleep.

The phone rang waking us. It was the mechanic. He was at my car and said he could fix it but he needed to tow it in and probably have it ready by tomorrow. When the car died, I had left my car keys in the car, so the mechanic was ready to take it to his shop. Chris overhead me on the phone. He interrupted me and said, "You can spend the day here. I’ll take you for the car tomorrow." I agreed it sounded like a good idea.
We ate breakfast and then went for a hike. It was a beautiful day. The trees were all ablaze with the color of Fall. When we got back, Chris asked it I wanted to soak in the Jacuzzi. It was another good idea. We stripped down and got into the tub. The jets of hot water felt good. Having a sexy naked man next to me was making me get aroused. Chris asked if I wanted a drink. I nodded my head that I did but I really wanted more than a drink. As he got out of the tub, I noticed his cock was erect. The sight of his bobbing cock as he walked to the kitchen was a beautiful sight. When he came back and handed me my drink, He was still hard as a rock.

As I took a sip of my drink, I thought of what Chris said last night. So I said, "Last night you said that you hated to waste a good hardon. So, what do you think we should do?" It worked last night and it worked now. Chris leaned over and kissed me. He sat back against the tub and positioned me so that my cock was sticking under his ass. He then lifted up both out of the tub. He continued to kiss me as he raised his legs and reached down to guide my cock into his ass. The water lapped at my balls and ass. I looked down into his brown eyes. I never notice how beautiful they were. I kiss him and pushed my tongue deep into his mouth. His tongue pushed back. I bit at his lip and held it as I increased my movements of my cock. The water splashed up against his ass. The water helped make my cock slippery as I plowed deeper into his ass. Chris reached for my face and pulled me towards him. We kissed as I climaxed. As the last wave of cum shot out of my cock, I looked into his eyes. They were so warm and loving. We held that position for a few minutes before we slipped back into the Jacuzzi. It was the perfect end to a perfect afternoon.

That night we sat and stared at the flames in the fireplace. Chris held me and I could feel his cock was getting hard. I turned to look him in the face and again I looked into his eyes. They seduced me to once again kiss him. Chris undressed me and I laid in front of the fire. I felt it warmth against my naked body. Chris laid next to me. I was content to laid there with Chris next to me. But Chris had other ideas. He turned towards my cock and licked it from the tip of my cock to it base. I turned towards his cock and did the same. Up close his cock was an impressive sight. We started sucking. Tomorrow I would pick up my car and head home. It would be over. But for now, I was going to enjoy the moment. My body tensed as Chris sucked. I shot my first wad and almost on cue, Chris came. As we swallowed the loads, a wave of contentment took it place. We turned to kiss and again I looked into his eyes. I held him and smiled. The flames from the fire danced in his eyes. I snuggled next to him and we watched the flames eventually turn to embers in the fireplace. After a while we went to bed.


The next morning we drove into town to pick up my car. Chris asked me to stop over on my way home. He said we could have one last drink. "Please", he pleaded. I debated what to do. He drove off and I got into my car. Although I had a great weekend, I needed to get back home and back to work. As I drove I looked into the rearview mirror and saw his beautiful brown eyes. They were as warm and loving. They were beckoning me. Up ahead I saw the entrance to the highway that I needed to take to head home. I stopped for a light. As I waited, I thought, what do I do……..what do I do……

I awoke to the smell of coffee brewing. I wiped the sleep from my eyes. Chris brought me a cup of coffee. He gave me a kiss on the forehead, and tousled my hair. He said, "You gonna sleep all day. Come on and get up, there is lots to do."

storyman3119@yahoo.com
Email Jay with comments, ideas, and request for stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment