Thursday, November 25, 2010

College Series - Dorm Life - Room

College Series - Dorm Life - Room

Chapter 1

I moved into my dorm room for my first year in college. I was excited about being away from home. It was a single room, tiny, but livable. I started to unpack and hang clothes in the closet. I noticed a section of the wall that seemed to be recently covered. I peeled away the top layer and saw that it was covering a hole in the wall. I removed some more covering and found that it was a peep hole looking into the next room. I checked it out and was able to see into the room and I had a good view of the bed. No one was in the room, so I finished unpacking and then went out to eat. Later that evening, I head a noise coming from the room next to me, so I went to the closet to check it out. The guy was laying on his bed looking at a magazine. After a while of watching him read, I got bored and went back to playing with the computer. I was tired from the day’s activity so I was going to turn in. I thought I would check on my neighbor and see if there is anything interesting to look at. He seemed to be still reading a magazine. I could not tell what kind of magazine he had, but then I saw that his cock was hard and poking though his fly on his briefs. He was slowly playing with his cock. He would slowly move his foreskin up over his cockhead completely covering the head and then back down allowing his cockhead to poke through the skin. While gazing through the peephole, I was able to examine his cock and see the veins that erupted all over his cock. The veins were like looking at a roadmap, all leading to the tip of his cock. I was excited watching when I accidentally tripped and fell. The guy in the next room notice the small hole in the wall and looking through the hole, he could see me exiting the closet and closing the door. He rushed from his room into mine. He had on just his briefs. His cock was still hard. I was naked, sitting on the floor, not knowing what to really do.

He said in a loud voice, "So you like seeing cocks, then see this." He started to rub the front of his briefs in my face. I could feel his hard cock as he rubbed my face in his crotch. I could smell his cock and balls mixed with the smell of piss. I tried to get way but he had me pinned to the floor. He said, "Take out my cock, now." I reached into the fly of his briefs and struggled getting his cock out. I could not get his hard cock to poke through the fly of his briefs. Frustrated he said, "Take my briefs off." I pulled down his briefs and had his big uncut cock in front of me. He slapped his cock against my face. It did not hurt but it turned me on. He yelled, "Take it. Take it, Now." I opened my mouth and he shoved his cock down my throat. I gagged at first but soon got use to it. I was laying on the floor and he was fucking my face. Although he was rough, I was enjoying it. "Lick my balls." he commanded. I let his cock slip out of my mouth and started to lick his hairy balls. He turned around and shoved his ass in my face.

As he sat on my face he said, "Let’s see if you like eating ass." At first I tried to resist but I finally surrendered and stuck my tongue deep in his ass. He seemed to quiet down and was enjoying the rimming. He saw my raging hardon and spit on his hand and then lubed up my cock. It felt good as me added more spit to his hand and applied it to my cock. He laid on the bed on his back with his legs up in the air and said, "OK,Fuck me." I climbed up and inserted my cock. I was surprised how easy I entered his ass. I thrust my cock deep as I could go and then pull backed. "Harder, and faster." he said. I increased my thrust of my cock. As I pounded away, he reached for his cock. He masturbated as I fucked him. I was totally turned on. I loved being told what to do.

He yelled, "Cum on my chest. I want to see you cum." I was so excited I was ready to blow. I pulled out of his ass and jerked a few times and shot a load of my cum. White gobs of semen landed on his chest. I milked every drop of cum from my cock. He lowered his legs and jacked off. He came and sprayed cum all over his chest, mixing with my cum. When he was done, he said, "Now eat it." I started to lick up both my cum and his. Finished he told me to wipe him clean with my underwear. He ordered me to put my briefs back on and sit on the floor, which I did. He was still hard as he put his brief on and as he started to leave, he turned and said, "You are going to be my bitch. Whenever I want it, I will get it. You understand?" I nodded. He walked back to his room. I laid back down on my bed and tried to think about what just happened. All I could think about were the words "Whenever I want it, I will get it." A smile came to my face.

storyman3119@yahoo.com

Email Jay with comments, ideas, and request for stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment