Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Park

The Park

Chapter 1

I wanted to lay out and get some sun. I searched the Internet for secluded spots close to home. I found one close to where I lived and headed out to a local park. There were trails that crisscrossed the park. The Internet said to take the trail marked # 6. It took a while but I finally located it. The trail started to go through some thick brush and overgrowth. I was ready to turn around when I heard some music. I walked slowly towards the sound. I came upon a clearing and there lay a guy on a blanket. He was naked. His body was magnificent. His chest was muscular and his ABS were tight. His cock was laying to one side. It was semi-hard. He was uncircumcised and his cockhead was just slightly poking through his foreskin. I did not want to interrupt but I wanted to touch his cock. As if my mental thoughts were transported to his brain, I noticed his cock was stirring and getting hard. As it inched towards his bellybutton, his cockhead started to emerge. It was enormous and I could see his piss hole at the top of the shaft. Mental, I commanded his to grabbed his cock. As I watched, he reached over and stoked his shaft with his fingertips. His cock got even bigger. I thought, please jack off for me. Before I could think that, he masturbated. At first, slowly, then faster. I watched as his balls tightened up and I knew he was close to cumming. Then his cum exploded from his pisshole. At first it was a single stream of cum, then more and more emerged from his balls. He milked every drop from his cock. He released his cock and lay there in sheer bliss.

Chapter 2

I found where trail 6 at the park was and started to take it. It should lead me to a spot near an old strip mine. It was a spot where you could take a dip and cool off. It was a hot day and I took off my shirt. I walked for another ½ hour before I found the strip mine. The water looked inviting, so I took a dip. The cool water was refreshing and cooled me down. I found a spot to lay down. After spreading my towel, I relaxed. I dozed off and when I woke up there was another guy laying a short distance from me. We exchanged the standard hello. He asked me if I had any sun tan lotion that he could borrow. I took the tube of lotion over to him. He was nice looking. He had a good body and nice budge behind his speedo. He asked if I could get his back. I enjoyed spreading the lotion. It gave me a chance to examine his body. When I was done with his back, he rolled over and said, ‘How about the front, now?’. I enjoyed this very much. I was hard from all this physical touching. I noticed his cock was rock hard as well. As I spread the lotion over his ABS, I reached down under his waistband of his speedo. I could feel his pubes and my hand brushed against his cock. God, it was huge. He didn’t protest so I reached in and gently massaged his rock hard cock. I pulled his speedo down below his cock and balls. I used one hand to jerk his cock while using my other hand to grab his balls. While I was doing this, he had my swimwear pulled down and had reached over and was fingering my ass. My balls were tightening from all this foreplay. I loved ass play, especially if a guy sticks his tongue in my hole. I was not sure what was going to happen next. But I wanted him inside of me. Since his cock was all lubed up, I position myself and he rammed his cock down my hole. It slid in and started to pund my ass while I jacked off. I asked him to cum on my chest when he was ready. I loved watching a guy cock shoot it load. After a while, he slid out of my asshole and started to masturbate. He came all over of me. The white cum stood out over my tan body. I quickly followed him by cumming as well. When we were done, we rested before taking a dip to cool off and clean up.

Chapter 3

I enjoyed the park so much the last time that I decided to visit it again. I took trail 6 once again and found the clearing where I found the lst time I visited, but there was no guy sunning himself naked like the last time. This time the spot was empty. I put down my blanket and removed my shorts. I had on white bikini briefs. They were not swimwear but they covered my cock and balls and since it was a hot day, I started to sweat. But it felt good, feeling the sun heat up my body. Before long another guy appeared and asked if I mind him laying out next to me. I said ‘Please do’. He said he liked my swimwear. I said ‘Thanks but they are underwear’. He said that explains it. I said what do you mean. He said my sweat made my briefs wet and it was easy to see my cock and balls through the material. This got me excited and I got hard. He pulled down his shorts and took them off. He had on a string bikini. It was very small. I could see his public hair. His cock was pushing his bikini out so I could see through the leg opening. He had a nice set of balls and his shaft was thick and it was making a tent out of his brief. I said I wish this was a nude area. He said, it can be and he took off his brief. His cock sprang up and it was magnificent. He said, you want to join me. I pulled my brief down and took them off. I loved the feel of the sun beating down on my cock and balls. He said you better put sun tan lotion on your cock to keep from burning. Before I could agree, he started to rub lotion all over my cock and balls. My seven inch cock throbbed as he gently applied lotion to every inch of my cock and rubbed his fingers around my cockhead. I said, you keep that up and I will cum. He started to jack me off. I reached over to his cock and gently tugged at his shaft. He squirted some lotion on his cock and I made sure he was lubricated and we jacked each other. I watched his cock grow in my hand. This was too much for me, and I started to cum. The first shot hit my face, then the next spurt landed on my chest and finally all over my bellybotton. He then climbed over me and we were face to face as I jacked him off. His cum shot out of his pisshole and landed on me. He reached down to finished the job and his cum mixed with mine and covered my chest. He laid down on top of me. I could feel the cum between our bodies. After a few minutes, he rolled off of me and laid next to me. He then sat up and took a towel and wiped the cum off of my body. He then did the same with his body. We put our briefs back on and laid there soaking up the sun. I knew that this spot was going to be a favorite of mine. After a while, I told him I needed to clean up. He said he lived nearby. I said ‘Yes’ before he could finish asking me to his place. So we grabbed our things and off we went.

Chapter 4

After sun bathing with Troy all afternoon, we needed a shower. Troy said he lived nearby and it was just two blocks away when we reached his apartment. He said the shower was down the hall. I removed my clothes and climbed into the shower and let the hot water rinse me. As I lathered up, Troy appeared and started to lather up the soap and spread the lather on my body. He started with my chest and back and especially took great care to apply soap all over my cock and balls. His fingers moved in small circles and it felt like he was massaging with his fingers. I was hard from his touch. He started to kiss me on the neck and then on the lips. The hot water was removing the soap as we kissed. He got on his knees and nibbled on my foreskin. His hand cupped my balls as he sucked on my cock. His tongue licked the rim of my cockhead. It felt so good. He turned off the shower and we went to the bedroom. I laid on the bed while he gently climbed over me, kissing me and letting his tongue dart into my mouth and playing with my tongue. He then started to lick my chest and sucked on my nipple. I arched my back wanting him to suck harder. He then moved down to my belly button and stuck his tongue into it. My cock was sticking straight up as he took it into his mouth and went down on all seven inches. I pulled his legs up so that I could get to his cock. He was circumcised and his cockhead was enormous. I first took his balls into my mouth. At this point, Troy was taking my cock and using my cock to fuck his face. I started to lick his shaft, then I took his cock into my mouth. His hips started to thrust and his cock went deep into my throat. I wanted it to last forever. My hands held on to his firm ass and pushed his cock deep into my mouth, again and again. Finally, I felt the sensation of cumming starting deep down into my balls. They tightened up and I shot my cum down his throat. Almost at the same time, Troy did the same. I felt the first spurt hit the back of my throat. It tasted sweet and warm. Then another spurt, and then another. I sucked and wanted every drop to myself. Troy did the same to my cock. He turned around and laid next to me and we cuddled. We fell asleep holding each other. I knew this would be the start of a great relationship.

Chapter 5

Troy woke up first. He still held me in his arms. I was slowly waking up and thought I was still dreaming. And what a dream I had. I never wanted it to stop. Troy started to kiss me on my neck. He licked my neck and bit at my earlobe. He released his hold on me and started to shower me with kisses. My cock rose to full erect status. Precum started to ooze from my penis. As Troy reached down and grabbed both of my legs and lifted me up so that his tongue could reach my asshole. He licked all around the rim of my ass before he inserted his tongue into my asshole. I felt him inside of me. Ripples of pleasure shot through my body. As he poked deep inside of me my ass tingled. I wanted more and shouted for more. He removed his tongue only to stick it deep inside of me, again and again. My cock leaked with prescum. I felt the drops of precum fall to my stomach. My whole body was alive and I screamed for ,ore. Troy answered my call for more by inserting his cock into my ass. I could feel his cockhead push past the asshole to be inside of me. I held my breath as he pushed deeper. He started to push in and then pull out, over and over again. My cock now trembled, ready to explode. I knew I could cum any minute now, but I wanted to hold on for the right moment. Troy held my legs up and pump away at my ass with his enormous cock. Every so often he pulled all the way out, only to plunge his cock back into me. I wanted him to cum but I also wanted him to never stop. Troy moaned as he shot his load of cum deep inside of me. I could feel the cum inside of me. I felt this was the right moment that had arrived and I started to cum as well. It shot out of my cock and covered my chest. After the last few drops of cum fell, peace settled upon me. Troy lowered my legs and removed his cock from my ass. He took me in his arms and kissed me. Not once but what seemed like forever. We drifted off to sleep. When I awoke, I thought I was dreaming. But I looked over and saw Troy. Now I knew that it was not a dream. What started as a trip to the park for some sun, ended in the arms of a man. 

Contact Jay at storyman3119@yahoo.com for comments, ideas, and request for stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment