Sunday, November 21, 2010

Paperboy

Paperboy

Chapter 1

The weather was hot and the air conditioner was not working. I put on a pair of cutoffs and waited for the repairman. There was a knock on the door. I thought, "Finally, the repairman is here". When I opened the door, it was the paperboy. I recognized him from the university I attended. His name was Tim. He was filling in for his brother who was away at camp. I grabbed my checkbook and sat down to write a check. When I looked up, he was staring at my crotch. I looked down and saw my cock and balls hanging down for all to see. I stood up and said sorry. He smiled and said he loved looking at guys’ cock and balls. I was getting excited and felt my cock grow. They were completely in full view. The paperboy walked closer and started to massage my cock and it grew bigger. He said, "Nice, can I take off your cutoff?" I was too excited to say anything, so I nodded my head in agreement. He unbuttoned my cutoffs and they fell to the floor. He ran his fingers through my pubes and grabbed my cock. He knelt in front of me and started to suck on my cock. As he knelt, he pulled down his shorts and underwear and started to masturbate. He released my cock and took both balls in his mouth. As he sucked on them, I took my cock and jerked off. I leaned back against my chair and just then my cock exploded and gobs of white cum flew onto my chest. The paperboy stood up and his cum flew out of his cock and landed on my chest. When we were done, I told him, "For a paperboy, you sure do deliver." I told him to stop by anytime.

Chapter 2

I heard the sound of the paper being thrown on the porch. I had just gotten up and just had on a pair of briefs. I was sporting a morning woodie. I went out to get my paper and I heard a ‘Good Morning’. It was the paperboy, Tim. He came over to me and said, ‘How is it hanging?’ I look down and saw that my cock was still hard and making a tent out of my underwear. I said, "As you can see…. I better get inside before the neighbor’s see me." He followed me into the house. He said, "I get those all the time." I stood facing him and notice he was showing signs of getting a hardon as well. He said, "I guess we need some relief. What do you suggest?" He pulled down my briefs and I stepped out of them. I remove his shorts and noticed he was not wearing any underwear. I asked if he wanted to go to the bedroom and he said yes. We walked naked down the hall and jumped into bed. He immediately kissed me and let his tongue roam into my mouth. As we kissed, we grabbed each other cock and slowly jacked each other. He wanted more that this and like a flash, he had reverse position and stuck his cock and balls in my face. He took my cock in his mouth and with his hands started to finger my asshole. I gave his cock and balls a tongue bath. He replaced his finger in my asshole with his mouth. He sucked on my ass and flicked his tongue in and out of my ass. I position myself to do the same to his ass. I spreaded his cheeks with my hands and saw a beautiful pink asshole. I stuck my tongue and wiggled it inside of him. I heard him moan. As I ate his ass, he was jacking his cock. He sat up so that my tongue had an easier access to his ass. He was gyrating and the first drops of cum hit my chest. It was not long before he started cumming. I started to jackoff and right when I started to cum, he took my cock in his mouth and sucked me dry. We laid there for a while. Then he said he still had a delivery to make. I walked him to the door and said "Keep delivering". And I did not mean newspapers.

Chapter 3

I heard the doorbell ring and knew it had to be the paperboy collecting. I was looking forward to seeing him and maybe have some fun with him. When I opened the door, it was the paperboy, Tim, but he also had another guy with him. I recognized him from the university as well. I thought, "Well there will be no fun tonight." I got out my money and paid him. He did not leave, so I was not sure what was up. He said, "Remember the last time I collected. I told my friend about the fun we had and we were wondering if we could have some fun with the three of us?" I said "Sure. Let’s get comfortable." He said this was his friend’s first time. I said "No problem". He was eager and quickly started to undress me. He took off my shirt and ran his fingers over my chest. He pulled my shorts down and stared at my bikini briefs. I was already hard. Where he was quick to remove my shirt and shorts, he was slow in removing my briefs. He savored every minute and gently felt the outline of my cock and balls. While he did that, the paperboy had striped down and stood there naked. I reached out to him and we kissed. His friend had now removed my briefs and was looking over every inch of my cock. He started to take his clothes off. He removed his boxers and I was amazing at his cock size. It was cut. Now I know why he studied my cock, which was uncircumcised. He never saw one before. The paperboy pulled me down to the floor. He knelt down to allow me to suck his cock. He urged his friend to do the same. He took my cock and licked it. The paperboy started to pump and fuck my face. His friend took the lead and did the same. He was not as good as the paperboy, but it was exciting to do a three way. I decided to take the lead and I laid on the floor and let the paper boy ride my cock as I had his friend sit on my face. I spread his cheeks and stuck my tongue deep inside of him. He started to masturbate and after a few minutes, he could not take it any longer and shot his load of hot cum. As he came, the paperboy climaxed as well. I felt my nuts tightening and after a few more thrusts I shot my load. I went and got a towel and we cleaned up. As they left, I told them to definitely cum again.

Contact Jay at
storyman3119@yahoo.com for comments, ideas, and request for stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment