Saturday, November 20, 2010

Restroom

Restroom

Chapter 1

After laying in the hot sun at the park for what seemed hours, I headed to the rest room to clean up. I had worn my white bikini briefs and they were soaked with sweat. I washed up at the sink and then went into one of the stalls. As I sat there, I started to read all the graffiti. Then I noticed a hole in the wall between the stalls. I found that interesting. It was a peephole. Suddenly, I heard the door open. Whoever came in went into the stall next to mine. He pulled down his pants and had on a pair of white Jockey briefs. They were nice and tight and I could see his outline of his cock and balls. He rubbed them through the cotton material. He was putting a show on for me, so he must have knew the hole was there in the wall. He reached into his fly of his briefs and pulled out his cock and balls. It was circumcised. Beautiful was all I could think of. His cock stood straight out and he faced the hole in the wall. I saw a small drop of precum appear on the tip of his cock head. He put his finger over the tip of his cock head and smeared the presum. He reached down and grabbed his balls and tugged at them. This seems to excite him and his cock grew bigger. Next he put his fingers in his waistband and pulled his brief down. He had a nice bush of hair surrounding his cock and balls. His pubes outlined his cock and balls. He played with his cock. He started to jackoff and I found myself doing the same. He was using slow movement. It was as if he was in a slow motion and his hand pulled back and then pulled forward. I was fascinated as I watched. I found myself imitating his movement. Finally he started to jack faster. I could hear him breathing and he was keep time with his stokes. As I watch, I noticed his balls were being drawn up and tightening. I knew it was almost time for him to cum. He faced the hole and held his cock motionless. Finally a wad of cum shot out. It must of hit the wall. He made another stoke and another shot of cum came out. He milked his cock and shook the last drop off of his tip of his cock. The next thing I saw was an eye looking through the peek hole. I knew it was now my time. So I stood up and faced the hole. I was so close to cumming that I knew that I just needed to stoke my cock a few more time and then I would cum. In a matter of minutes, I felt my body tense up. I came and shot loads after load of cum. I looked at the wall and it had my cum stuck to it and running down the wall. I sat down on the toilet and rested. I looked through the peephole and the guy was gone. I said, "Oh well, let’s see what happens next time."

Chapter 2

It was getting to be the last days of summer, so I hit the park for a day of sunshine. It was a pleasant day but no one seemed to be around. I got ready to leave and decided to hit the restroom that was located in the back of the park. I sent into one of the stalls wanting to see if there was a peephole like the restroom at the entrance to the park. To my surprise, there was a giant hole. That surprised me. Before I knew it, someone came in. He took the stall next to me. I was nervous because I did not know what the hole was for. I looked into the hole and the guy was standing there pulling down his pants. He left his briefs on and shoved his bulge though the hole in the stall. I decided to go for it, so I grabbed hold of his budge and squeeze. He was getting hard and I knew he needed his cock free, so I reached into the fly of his briefs and pulled out his cock and balls. It was a magnificent sight. Before my eyes I got to see and touch this massive piece of meat. I jerked him off and he came within minutes. He removed his cock and balls and hastily left. I decided to masturbate and then go home. But I was interrupted by someone coming in to the restroom. He entered the stall and I saw him looking into the hole. He was around 18, blond and cute. He just stared and I could see him licking his lips. I stood in from of the hole and stuck my cock and balls into the hole. He quickly started sucking me while playing with my balls. He was a human vacuum clearer. My cock felt the back of his throat and my head was spinning from all the sucking action. He pulled my cock out of his mouth and started to jack me off. I could hear him saying, "Cum, I want to see you cum." I braced myself and then my cum flew out of my cock. I am not sure where my cum was landing but he milked me for every drop. When I was done, he licked my cock of any drops of cum. Then he left. I was exhausted and sat on the toilet seat. This was fun. I wish I found this spot earlier in the summer.

Contact Jay at storyman3119@yahoo.com for comments, ideas, and request for stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment