Thursday, November 18, 2010

Under the Stars

Under the Stars

Chapter 1

It was good to get away from the city and take a short vacation. Troy and I park my car at the campgrounds and grabbed our stuff and went hiking. I knew a spot near a stream that was a great place to spend the night. It was off the trail and it was secluded. After a short hike we found the spot and set up camp. I made a fire and we had dinner while the flames danced in the fire pit. When it finally got dark, the stars lite up the night sky. We laid back and watched the spectacle. Troy cuddled up to me and laid his head on my chest. He held me and all my worries seemed to vanished into the night. He reached under my shorts and inched his hand towards my cock and balls. I was already excited from his touch and my cock sprang to life. It pushed at my briefs and wanted to be set free. Troy reached my briefs and wormed his finger under the leg opening and gently rubbed my balls and the shaft of my cock. I turned towards him and nibbled on his ear. Once he started moaning, I started to kiss his neck. By this time, he had freed my cock from the confines of my brief. I reached one hand down Troy shorts and found him hard. I moved my hand under his waistband and grabbed his cock. In the cool night air, we started to remove our clothes. The warmth of the fire felt great against our bodies. We laid there naked on our sides facing each other. Troy kissed me. He let his tongue pushed against my tongue. He worked his tongue down from my mouth to my neck, then down to my chest, where he stop to nibble at my nipple, then he went down my stomach and finally he reached my cock. He rubbed his face against my cock. I quivered with delight. He took my cock and gently licked it, giving it a tongue bath. My cock glistened against the light from the fire pit. He then went down on me. He took all my seven inches and swallowed my cock to its base of my pubic hairs. I have never met anyone who could take my seven-inch cock and do it repeatedly. I arched my back and placed my hands on his head. I guided him and set the tempo. I had him speed up, only to have him slow down. I wanted the pleasure to last. Finally I let him go at full speed and it didn’t take long for me to cum. I filled his mouth with my man juice. Troy swallowed it all. He removed my cock from his mouth and took a deep breath before licking my cock clean. He milked my cock and a drop of cum formed on the tip of my cock. He gently sucked it. When he was done drinking up my cum, he collapsed next to me.

Chapter 2

The night was still. Only the sounds of the crickets echoed through the area. Even the stream was silent as it flowed by. The sky was ablaze with stars. I held Troy as he rested next to me. I reached down to his cock and held on to it. His cock was hard. I rolled Troy over on top of me. I kissed him, wrapping my tongue around his tongue. I wanted him so bad. He knew what to do. He spread my cheeks and gently placed his cock at the opening of my ass. He pushed and his cock entered me. Troy pumped slowly as I adjusted to having his cock in my ass. He took my face into his hands and held me as we kissed. My cock was hard as Troy fucked me faster. I held his rock hard chest and squeezed his nipples. He moaned. His chest was rock hard from working out. I left my left hand on his chest, massaging his pec muscle, as I reached down with my right hand to grab my cock. I started to masturbate. Every part of my body tingled. Before long I was ready to cum but I wanted time to enjoy this moment of pleasure. I decided to stop jerking my cock to prolong the time but my cock had a mind of it’s own. It decided it was time. I started to cum as my cock laid against my stomach. It shot a wad that hit me on my chest. The next wad landed on my stomach. After shooting a few wad of hot cum, the tip of my cock oozed cum which pooled at the tip of my cock. I held on to Troy and noticed his body tensing and then he shot inside of me. The pressure of his cock and the feeling of his cum within me caused the remaining cum in my prostate to flow out of my penis. Troy did a couple more trust with his hips. The last drop of his cum shot into me. Troy laid on me and our breathing was in unison. Troy rolled off of me and I laid next to him. I placed my head on his chest. I could hear and feel his heart beat. He pointed and we looked to the heavens and saw a shooting star. It was a beautiful night, for we were under the stars.

Contact Jay at storyman3119@yahoo.com for comments, ideas, and request for stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment