Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hitchhiker Series - Pickup

Hitchhiker Series - Pickup 

Chapter 1

I had worked late and I was ready to leave and head home. As I drove down the street, it started to rain. Before long it was coming down in buckets. I saw a guy that was hitchhiking. I felt sorry for him and pulled over. He climbed into the car and he was soaked from the rain. He said, "Thanks, wish I had dry clothes". I reached in the back seat and pull out my gym bag. I said "See what’s in here. There should be a towel in the bag." He got out of his clothes quickly. I watch as he dried off with the towel. He was lean but nicely built. He had shaved his pubes completely off. This made his cock look bigger. From what I could tell, it was five inches soft and circumcised. He had big balls for a guy his size as well. They were also shaved. He put on my jock strap and draped the towel over his head to dry his hair. I told him I lived around the corner and we can go there to dry off his clothes in my dryer. He agreed. When we got there I put his things into the dryer. I made him a drink. He said, "Thanks". He walked around the living room looking at my pictures. With just my jock strap on, I had a good view of his ass. It was firm and round. He turned around and asked, "How can I repay you?" Before I could answer, the storm hit with all its force. The power went out. I lite some candles and we looked out the window and decided it was best to ride out the storm. We sat on the couch and I decided to make my move. I said, "You don’t need to repay me." He said, "I give a mean massage. Take off your clothes and let me show you." I stripped down to my underwear. He straddled me and started to give me one of the best massages I ever got. Not only did it feel good, but I was getting excited knowing his huge cock was just behind me. I told him I needed my lower back messaged. He had magic fingers. My back never felt so good. He started to move his fingers in circles and reached under the waistbands of my briefs. The circles went deeper and deeper until he was holding my ass in his two hands. My cock needed to be freed from the restrain of my briefs. I lifted my ass and pull my cock up and it sprang to its full seven inches. When I lifted my ass, he took hold of my hips and lifted as well. I could feel his cock against my ass. I said, "Fuck me". He pulled off my briefs, tearing them as he quickly tossed them to the floor. I saw them land on the floor followed by the jockstrap he was wearing. I heard him spit and lubricate my ass. He inserted a finger and then spit again. He inserted his cock. It was nine inches long. I screamed as he entered me. He was a savage. He rammed his cock and then removed it. He flipped me over and I saw his cock fully erect. Damn it was big. He lifted my legs and entered me again. I moaned with delight. His balls slapped against me each time he trusted his cock deep into me. He grabbed my cock and started to jacked me off. I was so aroused that I came quickly, splattering cum all over my chest. Within a few minutes he removed his cock and jerked it a few times and his cock started to spray cum all over my chest. He collapsed next to me. As we laid there, I look down to his cock. What a beautiful piece of meat. It was still nine inches long and his cockhead looked delicious. I wondered, "Can I suck nine inches?"

Chapter 2

I woke to find the storm had ended and the power was back on. I eased off the couch, trying not to wake the hitchhiker. I needed to wash the dried cum off of my chest. So I jumped into the shower. The hot water felt good. Without me noticing, the hitchhiker had entered the shower. I felt arms surrounding me. He was hugging me. I turned towards him and planted a kiss on his lips. I felt his cock press up against me. It was fully erect. I had wondered last night if I could suck nine inches. I was going to find out. We kissed. I inched down his body till I was faced to face with his cock. I pulled it towards me and took it into my mouth. I love the feel of a shaved cock and balls. They felt so smooth to my touch. The shower poured down on us as I swallowed his cock. I got all the way to the base of his cock. His skin was smooth and I eased out half way and then plunged back all the way. His cock hit the back of my mouth and then went down my throat. I started a rhythmic movement. He placed his hands on my head and went with the flow of back and forth, in and out. I held his balls and tugged at his ballsack. I picked up the pace and he rammed his cock deep into my mouth. I reached around to his ass and placed my hand on his firm round ass cheeks. As he rammed harder, I pushed harder. I felt the first shot of cum deep in my mouth, I swallowed quickly, in anticipation of more to come. He shot wad after wad and it started to fill my mouth. I swallowed as quickly as I could but some cum dribbled down the side of my mouth. The water from the shower washed the cum off my face. As his ejaculation slowed down, so did his movement. He stood still as I removed his cock and milked it for its final drops of white semen. I stood up and we held each other under the spray of hot water. Last night I wondered if I could suck nine inches, now I knew that I could.


Chapter 3

We climbed out of the tub and dried each other off. We decided to sleep for a while more before taking the hitchhiker home. We climbed into bed and held each other. Having him so close made me aroused once again. I reached over and played with his ass. I inch my way between his two cheeks and found his asshole. I rubbed the outer ring of his ass. He moaned. He laid there and allowed me to play with his ass. Every so often he let out a low moan. I inserted my finger. We rolled over and he was on his back with his legs up in the air. He grabbed my hand and pushed my finger into his ass. His moans grew louder. He spit on his hand and reach over to my cock and lubed me. I got on my knees and added more spit and tried to enter his ass. He was tight. I reach over to my nightstand and took my tube of lube and squirted some on my cock. He spread it around and I tried entering him once again. This time I slipped into him. I started to fuck him and his moans grew louder. The lube made my cock glide back and forth. He push me back and I landed on my back on the bed. He positions himself on his knees and he let me reenter his ass. He rode my cock and his cock stared at me and bobbed up and down. He said, "Harder". I flipped him over and he was again on his back. I humped him like a crazed rabbit. He came first. This time the cum landed on his chest. Watching his cock cum was too much for me. I exploded and drenched his ass with my cum. I removed my cock and dropped to the bed, out of breath. We heard thunder and heard the rain start up again. We decided we could not go out in this storm, but we would wait for another day. I wondered what excuse I could use to keep him home when the weather got better. Oh well, I will worry about that tomorrow.

Chapter 4

The weather finally cleared and it was time for the hitchhiker to continue his journey. We got in the car. I felt sad that I was finally taking the hitchhiker to the train station. He was in town to sign up for classes at the university for next semester. Knowing that he will be back, made me excited. I told him I will miss him. I told him if I knew he lived out of town, I would had done it one more time. As I drove, he got out of his clothes quickly. He sat there in the car naked. He smiled at me. He played with his erect cock, slowly moving his shaft up and down. Precum oozed out of cockhead. It glistened in the sunlight. I called him a tease. He reached over and stuck his hand down my pants. He played with my cock. Having him next to me sitting there naked was such a turnon. He unzipped my pants. He pulled out my cock and started to play with my cockhead. He ran his finger around the tip of my cock. He was so gentle with his hand. I was going out of my mind. I was on a strait stretch of highway, as he reached over and took my cock in his mouth. I leaned back and moved the seat back to give him more room. He worked my shaft taking all seven inch in his mouth. He ran his fingers through my pubes and I could feel his warm breath on me as he went down on my cock. His sucking was picking up pace, so I decided to pull over before we would have an accident. No sooner did I pull over, that he took my balls in his mouth and sucked on them. He reached under my ass with his right hand and fingered my asshole. His left hand took hold of my cock and jerked it up and down. I reached over but could only reach his ass. After letting me finger him he sat up on the passenger side of the car. I removed my clothes and straddled him and rode his cock as I hugged him. I held on to him for I never wanted to let go. He opened the car door and he said, ‘Fuck me one last time." I kissed him and he laid half way in the car with his legs out the side of the car. I lifted his legs and inserted my cock in his ass. The sun beat down on me and I felt it's warmth. We kissed as we made love. Like all things, it soon was over. I shot my load and collapse on top of him. I was happy but sad, for it was coming to an end. I left him at the train station, hoping I would see him next semester. As the train pulled out, I got in my car and drove home. 

Contact Jay at storyman3119@yahoo.com for comments, ideas, and request for stories.

1 comment: