Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hitchhiker Series – The Return

Hitchhiker Series – The Return

A Continuation of the story The Hitchhiker Series – Pickup

Chapter 5

I missed my hitchhiker. I was looking forward to his return when the new semester started at the university. I could not get him out of my mind. In my rush to get him to the train station, I never got his phone number. I gave him my information, so every time the phone rang, I would jump. But there were no calls. I lay in bed at night, and try to remember those great times we had. But still there were no calls. I saw in the paper that the new semester started next week. My cock was hard thinking of his return. But there still were no calls. I got depressed as the time flew by. I finally decided it was time to move on. But every time I traveled on the road where I had picked him up, I would get excited. But I would return home alone. I was ready to give up.

The phone rang. I hesitated to answer. I did not want to get my hopes up. I slowly answered the phone. It was my hitchhiker. My heart pounded in my chest. He was at the train station and wanted a ride. I could not believe it. I rushed to pick him up.

He jumped into the car and smiled. He had grown out his hair and it looked sexy on him. I love blondes. I hugged him and ran my fingers through his hair. I said, "You look great. I missed you." I drove off and said, "Where to?" He had time before he had to be at the university, so we headed to my place. As we entered my place, I immediately put my arms around him and we kissed. I did not want to waste any time, so we kissed as we walked to the bedroom. I pulled off his shirt and ran my fingers over his hairless chest. I stopped to pinch his nipples and then lightly suck on them. I remembered he loved when you paid attention to his nipples. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He had on tightie whities and they hugged his cock and balls. I put my fingers under his waistband and pull down his briefs. His cock sprang to attention. He looked bigger than I remembered. His cock stood out against his nice mat of blond hair. He had grown out his hair around the base of his cock. His balls were still shaven but I now had soft blond pubes to sink my fingers into. Now that I had him to myself, I tenderly kissed him. He flicked his tongue into my mouth. He rested his head on the pillow on the bed and looked into my eyes. He said, "I really missed you."

Gosh it was good seeing him again. Hell, it was great holding his naked body against my body again.

He slowly undressed me. We laid on the bed naked and started exploring each other body. He said, "You look great. I want you." We held each other and I never wanted to let go.

I started to explore his body with my eyes, followed by my fingers. I kissed his lips, then ran my fingers over his lips. Everything I saw, I wanted to touch. Lightly caressing every fiber of his body. Until I was staring at his massive cock. I kiss his shaft from its base nestled in his pubes to the tip of his cock. I saw a drop of precum and let my finger touch it before letting my tongue lick at it. I started kissing my way back to his lips. We laid side by side. Our touch was pure electricity. I felt alive. The hitchhiker rotated his body and we both faced each other’s cock.

At the same time, we took each other cock and slowly inserted it into each other’s mouth. As we laid in a 69 position, we increased the speed of our sucking. We went from tender lovemaking, to passionate lovemaking. His cock was rock hard as he rammed it deep into my mouth. I loved every thrust of his hips pushing his cock deep into my mouth. I could feel his tongue swirling around my cock head and it drove me wild. I held on to his hips and set the tempo of his thrusts. I heard his breathing get faster and it was music to my ears. I felt his body tense up and knew the time was close. I was near climax but held off till he released the first shot of cum. I followed with my cum. We continued shooting our wads of cum, until we filled each other mouth. His cum tasted sweet. I drank my fill. I turned to his beautiful face and held it in my hands. We kissed. We laid there exhausted.

My hitchhiker reached out to hold me as we laid face to face once again. We fell asleep holding each other.

I woke up first and thought it was all a dream that the hitchhiker had returned. Then I looked over and saw him sleeping next to me. He looked so peaceful. I look at his long blond hair and admired how it looked on him. I placed my head on his chest and felt the heaving of his chest as he breathed. I looked down and examined his cock and balls with my eyes. His cock laid on the soft mat of blond hair. The cum that seeped out of his cock, now laid on the mat of blond hair. His balls hung low, big and impressive. As I touched him, he started to wake up. He stretched his arms outward. I saw his armpits and licked them. He loved it. I got on my knees and licked up and down his pits. I held his arms up and over his head. I went from one to the other. He begged for more. I licked his neck. I saw his cock was hard. He was rubbing his cock against my ass crack. I rolled to his side and he immediately lifted my legs and licked my ass inside and out. He inserted his cock. Reaching up, he pinned my arms down and started to rock and fuck me. He leaned in and kissed me. He kept at the ass pounding. My cock wanted attention but he continue to hold my arms and we kissed as he fucked me. The pressure from his cock within me was too much. I came. As I shot my last drop of cum, the hitchhiker was close to cumming. I felt the warm cum filling my ass. When he was done, he slipped his cock out of my ass. He moved down and licked my cum from my chest and stomach. When he was done, he kiss me and I tasted my cum on his tongue.

I laid there content. I turned to the hitchhiker and said ,"Please move in with me?" It had been a long wait for his return but my hitchhiker was finally back. And for now, I never wanted to let him go.

storyman3119@yahoo.com
Email Jay with comments, ideas, and request for stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment