Monday, November 22, 2010

Business Trip

Business Trip

It was one of the many business trips that I had to take for my job. This time, to save money, they were making us share the hotel room. When I found out who was going, I dreaded the trip. It was John. This guy was one of the straightest guys in the department. It was only an overnight trip, so I figured I could handle it.

The flight was uneventful. When we checked in at the hotel, we found out they were all booked up and the only room left had one bed only. We were tired from our trip, so we took it.

The initial business meeting went well. We had a celebration at dinner and drank to our success. Feeling a little tipsy, we headed back to the hotel. I was exhausted. I undressed down to my briefs and climbed into bed. John finally came out of the bathroom, removed all his clothes, and climbed into the bed.

As we laid there, we talked about our personal lives. He asked me about being gay, and what it was like. He said he always wanted to try. I asked, "Try what?" His reply shocked me, he said "Making Love to a man." I replied "It is a lot like making love to a woman. Are you a top or bottom?" His reply shocked me again, he said "Both."

I felt his hand move to my chest. My heart was pounding. He played with my chest hair. I decided to let him take the lead. He laid his head on my chest and moved his hand down to my navel. He played with the hair around my navel and then moved down to my briefs. Placing his hand on top of my briefs, he caressed my cock and balls. I was sporting a huge erection by now. His touch was great. He slipped his hand under my briefs and surrounded my shaft of my cock with his fingers. He held it for the longest time. He released my cock and ran his fingers through the bush of hair at the base of my cock. I removed my briefs to free my cock and balls. I said, "Follow my lead." I turned to face John. He faced me. I reached for his cock and started stroking it. He imitated my every move. He had a full erection. After a while of stroking, he said, "I want to experience more, please." The look in his eyes was pleading, so I decided to do more. I turned myself around to be in a 69 position. Again we were laying side by side. I took his cock in my mouth and slowing started sucking. I felt John do the same but at a slower pace. I pumped away at his cock and it became apparent that this sensation was too much for him as he quickly came in my mouth. He released my cock as his body rocked in spasms. As he laid there he grabbed my hand and placed in on his ass. He moved my fingers toward his ass hole. I started to finger him and explore his virgin ass. From the sounds of his heavy breathing, he was ready for more. So I rolled him onto his back and lifted his legs. I spread his ass cheeks and saw his pink hole. I spit on my cock and then slowly entered his ass. I gave him time to adjust to my cock being there and he handled it beautifully. I rocked back and forth and listen to his moans of joy. He loved every minute. His hole was tight but penetrable. He cried out loud, ‘Cum in me." I slowly increased my pace. My breathing was getting heavy and I felt deep inside of me, the start of my organism. The feeling grew and grew and finally I felt my cock released my semen in John’s ass. I filled his ass and he moan in appreciated. I slipped my cock out of his asshole and I laid on John’s side with my arm across his chest. John smiled and even gave me a kiss on the lips. I grabbed a towel to wipe us clean. We drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I awoke to find John holding me. Our cocks were both hard. John woke as I stirred and I looked at the clock. It was too early to get up but not early enough for sex. I rolled over on my stomach. John climbed on top of me and started to massage my neck muscles. He continued to massage my back and lower back muscles. It felt so good to have his hands on me. He then grabbed my ass cheeks. He held them in my hands and sent chills down my spine. I felt his cock rub against my ass crack. It made me tingle with excitement. John slowly positioned his cock for entry and then plunged his cock into my asshole. He went half way in and then took his cock back out. Once again he plunged his cock deep inside of me. He did that multiple times. I moaned with pleasure. I cried out loud, "Harder." John gave me what I asked for. He responded with the best ass fucking I ever received. He turned into a wild animal. I tried to catch my breath but his ass pounding was too fast. His cock stretched my asshole. I was laying on my stomach and I felt something wet. I was cumming. I laid in my cum and John continued to fuck me, until he hesitated. That hesitation meant only one thing, it was John’s turn to cum. He shot his first wad inside of me. He went to milk his cock while in my ass but he removed it instead. He let loose with another wad of his cum, which landed in my ass crack. He finished with shooting the rest of his cum up on my back. Drained, he laid on top of me. Later he would tell me that he never came like that before.

It was time to catch our flight back home. John said, "Maybe, we will go on another trip in the future."

I replied, "Maybe. Or maybe, you will come and visit me at my apartment."

John smiled and said, "Maybe."

This was the start of a wonderful relationship.

Contact Jay at storyman3119@yahoo.com for comments, ideas, and request for stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment