Sunday, December 27, 2015

Underwear Fun

Underwear Fun

Story by Jay



I went over to my friend, Josh for some underwear fun.  He had all his collection of underwear laying on his bed. He was naked except for a pair of boxerbriefs.  I stripped down and stood there naked as he pointed to the pair of boxerbriefs.   

“Wear the boxerbriefs.”  He was ordering me in stead of asking me.  But I pulled them on and stood in front of him.  He inspected me and said, “Nice pair.”  I loved the soft feel of the Fruit of the Loom underwear.

“I want to lick you cock through the material.”  He was ordering me once again, but the more he did that, the more excited I was getting.  He leaned and rubbed his face all over the front of my underwear.

I felt my cock get hard.  As he rubbed his face, he moved my cock to stand up erect.  His mouth sucked on the underwear material around the shaft of my cock.  I was taking deep breaths.  “Pull your cock out the fly.”  Every order he gave me, got me wanting to do more of his bidding.  I reached into the fly and grabbed my cock and worked it through the opening and let it hand out.

‘Nice.  Very Nice.”  His approval made my cock twitched.  He let the tip of his tongue flicked at the tip of my cock.  He placed his lips over the tip and sucked the precum out of my pee hole.  My whole body quivered.  His wet tongue licked every inch of my shaft.  He sucked on my cockhead and I felt myself grow in his mouth. 

He ran his hands along my thighs and inched his hands under the leg openings of my boxerbriefs.  He moved slowly and my body shook with anticipation.  He reached for my balls and brushed his fingers against my hairs on my balls.  He moved upward to my bush of pubes and he lingered there.  I felt his fingers playing with my bush.  He finally reached the base of my cock.  He grabbed it and squeezed. My cock was now rock hard.

He admired my cock for a few seconds and then he took it deep into his mouth.  He started sucking away.  I wanted some of this action.  I laid on the floor and his mouth stayed clamped on my cock.  I immediately started sucking on the outline of his cock.  His underwear was wet with my saliva.  I pulled the waistband down and out popped his cock.  I devoured his cock.  We were now both sucking and getting closer to climax. 

Our breathing intensified.  I felt the first shot of cum hit the back of my throat.  As my mouth filled with his cum, I unloaded into his mouth.  Shot after shot of cum filled my mouth.  I needed air and time to swallow.  I pulled out his cock and swallowed as more cum shot out and landed on my face. I resumed sucking the last drops of cum out of his cock.

We laid there gasping for breath.  Josh came around and held me.  We cuddled on the floor.  Neither one of us said a word.  We just held each other.  


                  

No comments:

Post a Comment