Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Party

Christmas Party

Story by Jay

I was invited to a Nude Christmas party.  I was so excited.  The guy who invited me said that the guys were all hunks and good looking.  I was looking forward to the party.

I drove over and entered the house.  I was greeted by a naked guy who gave me a bag to put my clothes in.  I went through the double doors and found the party going on.



The guys were just as my friend said.  They were all good looking.  They had only Santa hats on and I was given one to wear.  They were in the process of jacking off, and I was invited to join in.



I was totally aroused by the sight of seeing them jacking off. They all had good hard cocks but some were fantastic hard ons.  We formed a smaller circle and held our cocks.



We were  now in small groups. I had a great view of the other guys cocks.  I wanted to grab their cocks but I wanted to follow they lead and do whatever they did.



They released their cocks and let the tip of each cock touch each other cocks.  It was a sensual awesome feeling.  My cock shot a load of cum which was followed by the other cocks doing the same.  Everyone had cum on them.  Towels \were provided to clean up.

It was a great party.

No comments:

Post a Comment