Wednesday, December 9, 2015

College Roommate

College Roommate

Story by Jay

I had the best roommate when I was in college.  His name was John and we hit it off right from the start.  I remember the first day I met him.  We were both moving into our room.  He had moved in earlier in the day.  By the time I had all my things moved in, he was sitting on his bed relaxing.



He was sitting there naked.  I started and smiled.  He had an uncut cock.  And I wanted it.  He stood up and let my eyes gaze over his body, especially his cock.



It was magnificent. He pulled up his under shirt and I went wild.  I immediately got to my knees in front of him and let my tongue lift his cockhead.



By now I had a raging hardon.  I sat back to admire his cock.  His cockhead had emerged from his foreskin.  We stayed looking at each other.


His cock was beautiful when it was erect.



I quickly started to lick his cock and then we started to have sex.  It was great.



Our stay together lasted many years.



No comments:

Post a Comment