Monday, December 21, 2015

Decorating the Christmas Tree

Decorating the Christmas Tree

Story by Jay



I was invited to help decorate my boyfriend"'s Christmas tree.  when I got over to his place, he answered the door buck naked.  I smiled and said I am here to help you."  I entered the room and decided to get into the spirit of the holidays and get naked as well.  He had hanged all the lights and was ready to hang the ornaments.

His cock was erect and so was mine.  After hanging a few ornaments I reached over and grabbed his cock.  He finished hanging the ornament and turned towards me and kissed me, sticking his tongues into my mouth.  We embraced, and he held be tightly.



I walked over to a chair in the living room and sat down.  My cock stood straight up.  He mounted my cock and I slid in.  He started to pump my cock as he leaned in to kiss me.  I looked into his eyes and felt a rush inside of me.  He grabbed me as I shot my load.  He continued to pump away.  Every last drop of cum was squeezed out of me.

We rested before finishing the tree.    


No comments:

Post a Comment