Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Cheer

Christmas Cheer

Story by Jay



It was the night before Christmas and all though the house not a creature was stirring…..
except for  Stephen.

I laid in bed waiting for him.  He had a sheepish grin as he climbed into bed and pull the sheet over his naked body. He looked at me and asked, “What?”

I looked at him and shook my head, “You were putting out presents?  I thought we decided not to get each other gifts.”  Stephen grin grew larger.  “You have to have at least one gift for Christmas morning.”

I cuddles close to him and said “Good thing I bought something for you.”  He push me away and then pounced on top of me.  “See.  I knew you were going to get me something.”

I rolled Stephen back onto his back.  “You know there is only one thing I want from you.”  Our lips pressed against each other.  We held onto each other.  My mouth went over to his ear and I nibbled on his ear lobe.  Stephen moaned in delight.  I moved down to his nipple and swirled my tongue around it.  Stephen moaned his approval. 

I moved down to his cock.  He was rock hard.  I moved my body around so Stephen could get to my cock.  I took his cock’s tip into my mouth and lightly sucked on it.  Stephen already had my cock deep into his mouth.  I stopped for a minute as he deep throated my cock.  He moved his hand around to my ass crack and inserted a finger into my ass.  I let out a cry for more. 

He sucked my cock as he finger fucked me.  For the moment I rode the crest of sheer pleasure.  I let my body belong to Stephen and he could do whatever he wanted to me.  I felt close to cumming and let it happen.  My load filled his mouth and Stephen swallowed it to the last drop.

Now I returned to sucking Stephen’s cock.  Precum flowed out of his cock.  He let out a low moan and I could hear him say, “I’m cumming.”  His sweet semen shot out of his cock and I barely was able to keep up with the flow. 

I returned to lay next to him and I held him tight.  I could see the lights on the Christmas tree blinking on and off.  Stephen said “Night.”  I yawned and said “And to all a good night.”


No comments:

Post a Comment