Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Breakdown - Part 1

Breakdown

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

My car broke down on my way to visit my relatives down South.

I knew the area and it was a secluded area.  Changes of running into someone was slim.



As I made my way down the road, I spotted a truck.  I called out for help and a guy emerged from the woods.  He was hunting and heard me yelling for help.

I told him "I am glad to see you.  Can you take me to a garage.  My car broke down."



He looked at me and smiled as he stepped closer.  He said "What do I get for being so nice?"  I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him close to me.



I pushed him down to his knees and held his head as he unbuckled my pants and pulled them down.  My cock sprang to attention.  He took my cock immediately into his mouth.


We took off our shirts and he went back to sucking.  I was enjoying it, but then he said he wanted more.



He wanted me to fuck him.  I was so horny I did not have to be asked twice.  I got him down and started to rub his ass crack, making sure I played with his ass hole.



"You want more?" I asked.  "then you will get more?"  I stuck my cock into his ass and watch his tense up as my cock entered his ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment