Friday, December 11, 2015

Strip Down - Part 1

Strip Down - Part 1

Story by Jay


I worked for the gym and would clean up after the gym closed.  I had the whole place to myself.

I locked up and saw him at the gym and immediately wanted to see him naked.  He wore bulky clothes so it left a lot to my imagination of what was under that bulky sweatshirt and gym shorts.

I imagined what his cock and balls would be, especially when he was naked.  They would be hard and big.  His body would be muscular with a good chest.

I guess I was looking at him too much because he noticed that my eyes were undressing him.  I smiled and continued to stare and he returned the stares.  If only I could get him to undress.

I decided to take my clothes off.  The gym was empty and actually closed, so we had the place to ourself.

Before I knew it, he stripped down.



I was right, he had a great body.  His cock was one of the best I ever saw erect.  He had red pubes.  And I wanted his body next to me.  He walked over to me and just stood there.  He knew it was my turn to make the next move.

He notice that I hesitated and he started to turn to leave.  I reached out to stop him.  I dropped to my knees and started sucking that magnificent cock.  It was great.

Now when he wants a blow job, he stays after closing.

No comments:

Post a Comment