Thursday, December 3, 2015

Doctor Visit - Part 2 of 2

Doctor Visit - Part 2 of 2

Story by Jay




The doctor stared at my cock.  He grabbed my shaft and started to suck my cock.




I was in heaven.  He sucked on my cockhead.  I wanted to ram my cock down his throat.  At first, he hesitated on taking my cock deep in his mouth, but before long, he took it all as I started to face fuck him.

I stood and increased my speed of my thrust of my cock.  I was so excited, it did not take long for me to cum.  He took it all and swallowed my load.

He wiped his mouth and then finished the examination.  He told me to get dressed and wrote out a prescription and handed it to me. I looked at the prescription and saw his personal phone number and the words 'CALL ME'. 

I left the doctor office feeling great and looking forward to seeing him again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment