Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas Break

Christmas Break

Story by Jay



I was all alone at home.  I had the entire house to myself.  Mom and Dad went out.  I was home for Christmas break from college.  I laid in my bed.  I was horny.  So horny, the only relief was to immediately jack off.  I stripped down and released from cock from the tight confines of my briefs.  It stood straight up, beckoning me to jack off. 

I wanted to play first.  I pushed my cock down and pointed it at my feet.  I ran a finger along the ridge of my cock head.  My cock grew larger. 

I pushed it over to the side.  I felt a drop of precum drop to my leg.  I reached under my cockhead and transferred the precum to my finger.  I rubbed it all over my cockhead.  My cock grew some more.

I squeezed my cock to release any remaining drops of precum.  This time I moved my hand in front of my face and licked my finger.  It tasted sweet.  I sucked on my finger, getting it all moist.

I let my cock loose and it sprang upwards.  It wanted attention.  I was through teasing it.  I grabbed my shaft and started to jack off.  I let my other hand reached between my legs and find my ass hole.  I stuck my wet finger into my hole, digging deeper.  It felt so good. 

I fingered my hole while I jacked off.  I pushed two fingers in my hole.  Waves of excitement pulsed through my body.  I let out a low moan, which in time turned into a low cry.  I needed to cum.  I wanted to cum.

It was building to a big finish. I pointed my cock upward and the first spurt shot up and landed on my cock.  There was more to cum.  The next spurt shot up and landed on my pubes.  The remaining spurts landed on my balls. The cum flowed off of my balls and pooled at between my balls and leg. 



I heard the front door closed.  Mom and Dad were back home.  I finished just in time.  I ran to my bathroom and cleaned up.  Christmas break can be such fun.  




No comments:

Post a Comment