Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Breakdown - Part 2

Breakdown

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2



Fucking him was so nice.  His hole was tight as I pounded away.  I yelled into his ear, "You like?  You want more?"



He started to moan as I continue to ram my cock deeper and deeper into his ass.  I was so close to cumming.  I heard him say "Cum on my ass, man."



I pulled out just as I started to cum.  My load shot out and landed on his ass cheeks. His moans started to subside.  Soon he was quiet and you could only hear us breathing.



I looked down and saw my handiwork.  Gobs of cum landed on his ass crack.

He pulled up his briefs and then his jeans and said "Hop in and I will take you there."

We drove in silence.  When we reach the garage, I got out and said "Thanks."  He smiled and said "No, thank you."  He winked and drove off.

No comments:

Post a Comment