Saturday, December 12, 2015

Strip Down - Part 2

Strip Down - Part 2

Story by Jay


I loved working for the gym and would clean up after the gym closed.  I had the whole place to myself.

I saw him at the gym and immediately wanted to see him naked.  He wore tight fitting clothes so it left a lot to my imagination of what was under those tight t-shirt and tight jeans.

I imagined what his cock and balls would be, especially when he was naked.  They would be hard and big.  His body would be muscular with a good chest.

I was looking at him and he noticed that my eyes were undressing him.  I smiled and continued to stare and he returned the stares.  I did like I did before.  I took off my clothes.

I took off my clothes.  he gym was empty and closed, so we had the place to ourself.

Before I knew it, he stripped down.



I was right, he had a great body.  Actually it was fantastic body.  His cock was one of the best I ever saw erect.  And I wanted his body next to me.  He walked over to me and just stood there.  He knew it was my turn to make the next move, same as before.

He notice that I hesitated and he started to turn to leave.  I reached out to stop him.  I dropped to my knees and started sucking that magnificent cock.  It was great.

Now when he wants a blowjob, he knows to stay over after closing.

This job is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment