Sunday, December 6, 2015

Climbing the Stairs

Climbing the Stairs

Story by Jay

I was asked to retrieve some records from the old warehouse on campus.  This building did not have elevators so I had to climb.  I went up a couple flights of stairs and stopped when I saw him.



He was cute with blond hair.  His voice was soft as he said 'Hi'.  I lean against the wall and said "Hi back.  He was staring between my legs and my cock was growing and it showed.  His hand went to my zipper.  He slowly pulled my zipper down and pulled my cock out.

He stroked my cock and unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down.  My cock was rock hard and the blond guy got down to his knees and started to suck my cock.

I closed my eyes and let his mouth work on my cock.  He was good.  He took my cock deep in his mouth and felt a stirring in my nuts.  I felt my cock explode and my load shot into his mouth.  He drank it up and every last drop of my cum was licked by his tongue.

He released my cock and stood up.  He said "Thanks" and headed down the stairs.  I caught my breath and then pulled up my pants.  What a morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment