Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Stepfather Jake Story) - Part 3

The Stepfather (Jake Story)

Part 3 of 4

Story by Jay

Idea from JK

My name is Jake.  Mom had three boys.  Joshua and I are twins.  I was born first, making Joshua younger than me.  Our mom married Richard who became our stepfather.  While Joshua and Richard hit it off right from the start, I was slow to warm up to him. 

Being a twin, I craved to be alone, who liked to jack off by myself.  I had not master edging.  I would get hard and cum almost immediately.  One day I passed Mom’s bedroom and caught Richard jacking off.  I watched  as he took his cock ass the way where I thought he was going to cum and he would stop and let the pressure drop and then start over again to come close to cumming. 

I pulled my cock out to try his technique.  I leaned against the door and slipped and fell into the bedroom.  I laid on the floor holding my cock.  Richard walked over to me.  His massive cock swayed as he help pick me up from the floor.

He said “I could ask what you are doing, but I think I know.”  I was embarrassed and said “I was trying to   jack off like you do without cumming right away.”

Richard invited me in to the bedroom.  He asked me to lay down on the bed which I did.  He took over stroking my cock.  He was great.  I felt my body ebb and flow in emotions.  I would be almost ready to shoot my load when Richard brought me down to a gentle stroke then back to a heighten stroke.


      
We alternated stroking each other and edging our cocks.  Richard would talk me up to the brink of cumming and then reduce the intensity back down. He did that a few times.  It was an amazing feeling.   Finally Richard said it was time.  Richard let me take his cock and he took my cock and we quickly took our cocks to the pinnacle of ecstasy.  I never felt so alive.  My whole body was ready to explode. 
   

It was time.  We brought each other cocks to shoot our loads.  It was amazing.  Cum shot out of both of our cocks at the same time.  My eyes grew big as I saw the amount of cum Richard’s cock shot.  Then I shot my load.  It the biggest load I ever shot.  We laid next to each other.  Richard said “That was a good first lesson.”  I smiled and was looking forward to our next lesson.    

1 comment:

  1. Lessons I'm sure any kid would appreciate. After all, great lovers are not born - they're taught.

    ReplyDelete