Saturday, April 4, 2015

Fraternity Pledge Week - Part 1

Fraternity Pledge Week

Part 1 of 2

Story by Jay



I lived in a college town.  You see college age guys in all type of outfits.  But I was shocked when I saw this college guy naked with a roaring hardon.  It was night and I was heading home when I spotted him.  He had a terrific body but his cock was what caught my eye.  It was rock hard and pointing outward.

He was waving me down.  I debated for a second if I should stop but his cock was too irresistible.  He climbed into the car and started thanking me over and over again.  I said “Can I ask what are you doing naked and why is your cock still hard?”

He explained that it was pledge week at the fraternity and they had given him some blue pills to take.  Once he was hard, they took him to this spot and left him.

He said he needed clothes and to somehow get his cock to go down.  I told him we could go to my place and get him some clothes.  I had an idea what to do to help relieve the hardon but did not know if he would go along with my idea.

Once we got to my place, we went to the bedroom and I started to pull out some clothes.  He thanked me but stayed naked.  Then he asked me what I had been thinking “Can you suck me off or something?”  I told him ‘Sure.”  He jumped in with saying “I will suck you off in payment, if you like?”



I was out of my clothes in no time.  I took his hand and climbed into my bed.  WE got into a 69 position and started to suck.  His cock was super hard.  I had hard cocks before but nothing like this.  I was so turned on.  He was good at sucking cock and I was so close to cumming.  I felt that feeling deep inside of me and I knew I was going to cum and I did.  He swallowed every drop.

I stepped up the effort on my part and sucked and used my hands to play with his balls and ass.  I heard him say “Now.” And I keep going and took his cock deeper into my mouth, while he shot his big load.  It filled my mouth, as I tried to deep swallowing.  I did not want to lose a drop.    


When we were done, I roll over on my back and he did the same.  My cock was going soft after having a great blow job.  He was still hard.  We laid there and before long, I started to dozed off.  

Right before I drifted off to sleep, I felt him cuddle and put his arms around me.  His hard cock poked me and I felt my blow job did not do the trick, since he was still hard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment