Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Dude Ranch - Next Day

Dude Ranch – Next Day
Story by Jay

I had a tiring day and was ready to hit the sack.  I stopped at the check-in counter and asked for a ‘wake up call’ for the morning.  I wanted to enjoy the day and not sleep away my vacation.

I undressed and climbed into bed.  I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I heard a faint knock on the door.  I looked around the room and it was morning.  I rubbed my eyes and looked towards the door and mumbled “Yes.”  The door opened and there stood a gorgeous guy holding and erect cock.  He said “Are you up?” 



He was holding his cock with one hand and his jeans and underwear in the other hand.  I rubbed my eyes once again and stared at his cock. 


    
I had tossed the blankets aside and was naked on the bed.  My cock was rock hard.  I had my hand around the base. 



He took a step into the room.  He had pulled down his jeans and underwear and his cock was rock hard.  I said “I am up.”  He smiled and said “You need help with that?”



I released my hand from my cock  and said “Yes.  That is if I can help you with yours?”  He took off his jeans and briefs and climbed over me and straddled me.  His mouth went quickly to my cock and started sucking.  His cock was magnificent.  It was thick in his shaft with a nice cut cockhead.  His pee hole stood out and glistened with precum.   

His cock was over my face.  I grabbed his cock and it was hard.  I let my tongue lick the precum off of its opening.  He was sucking me and taking my cock deep in his mouth.  I started to suck his cock.

His mouth was so warm and moist.  My balls receded upwards and I felt that great feeling of a climax coming.  He was pumping his hips and face fucking me.  I held on to his thighs and felt his cum splattered into the back of my throat.  I followed him and came into his mouth. 

He held my cock in his mouth and gently sucked.  I did the same until he was all done and climbed off of me.


I said “Thanks.”  He smiled as he got dressed.  He said “I can schedule another wake up call for tomorrow if you like?”  I answered with was a loud ‘YES.”

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I hope this is an example of your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta love a Vacation Wake Up Call!

    Great vacation so far Jay! I look forward to learning about your next adventure with Jose. I bet there was a lot of hay making on the Dude Ranch. Surely Jose has a few friends that help make hay.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete