Sunday, April 5, 2015

Fraternity Pledge Week - Part 2

Fraternity Pledge Week

Part 2 of 2

Story by Jay



We woke the next morning still in an embrace.  I moved my hand down and felt for his cock.  It was still hard as a steel rod.  He woke up and wiped the sleep from his eyes.  He stretched and looked down and said “Damn, still hard.” 

I said “Hey it will eventually go down.”  I did not know for sure but I was willing to try around round of sex.  He said “Should we try again?”  I said “Yes.  How about a nice tight hole to fuck?”

I did not know if he was into that but to have a hard cock up my ass was just too much to pass up.  He stood up and said “What position you want?”   I rolled over to doggie style.  From the look on his faced, I could tell that he liked that position. 



As I rolled over to be on all four, I wondered how long his erection would last.  I was enjoying it too much to have it end, but I knew it would eventually end.  He spotted the lube on my night stand and grabbed it and applied it to his cock.  I braced myself, not knowing how I could handle a cock his size.

I felt his cockhead pressed against my asshole.  The lube helped.  His cockhead slid in.  I was holding my breath, and started to breathe in and out as he pushed his cock inwards.  I was relieved to know I could handle his cock size.  He started to thrust back and forth.  I had used a dildo before but this was so much better. 

Like a piston he pumped away at my ass.  His balls slapped against me.  He pounded away.  I was holding on to the bed.  My cock was hard and precum or cum was shooting out.  I wanted to grab my cock but did not want to fall over.  Without my hands, my cock shot a load of cum.  My bed under me was soaked. 

I again heard he say “Now.”  He went deep and shot a load of cum.  He pulled back and went deep again and shot another load of cum.  My ass was filling up for the second time by him.  After he finished cumming, he removed his cock from my ass, he laid next to me and said “I could get used to this.”

I looked down and saw his cock was going soft.  The pills were finally wearing off.  I said “It looks like you are returning to normal.”  He looked down and saw that he was almost completely soft. 

He grabbed my hand and placed it on my cock and said “Now it is up to you.”


I smiled as I started to squeeze.  His cock returned to its hard status.  I thought to myself “I think I could get used to this also.”

No comments:

Post a Comment