Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hiking - Part 1

Hiking

Part 1 of 2

Story by Jay

I needed to get away from the family reunion.  It had been fun seeing everyone but my family can drive you crazy, so I decided to go for a hike.

We had the reunion in this state park.  I headed towards the beach and then walked up to the rocky shore.  My muscles were straining from having me climb over them.  But I felt really alive and I enjoyed the exercise I was getting.



As I climbed along the edge, I heard someone clear their throat.  I stopped and looked around.  No one had followed me, so I moved inland and stopped when I saw him.

He laid on a towel on a rock.  He was naked except for shoes and a hat that he was wearing.  He stared at me as I stared at his cock and balls.  I could not get over the size of his balls.  I looked up at his face and he seemed happy that I came along.  He said “Well, you see me naked, how about me seeing you naked.”



I don’t know what came over me, but I undid my shorts and let my cock and balls hang out.  I leaned against a rock and my cock grew in size.  His cock reacted in the same way, and it grew in size too.
He started to jack off and said “Join me.”  I started to jerk off.  He patted the blanket he was laying on and motion for me to come close to him.  My cock was super hard by now.  I got closer and he said 
“Lay next to me.  I want to get a good view.  I was all for that since that meant I would get a good view as well.

I watched as he moved his shaft of his cock up and down.  Close up his cock looked good.  I wanted to suck it.  As I watched his cock, he rolled over on top of me.  His cock was dangling down towards my face.  He took my cock into his mouth and started sucking.  I pulled his cock head towards my mouth and started sucking.

His sucking was making my cock getting closer to cumming.  I did not want to cum this soon but I could not help it.  I shot into his mouth.  His sucking kept up and I shot again into his mouth.  His sucking took every last drop of cum.  I concentrated on sucking his cock.  He lasted longer than I did but when he shot his load, it filled my mouth and overflowed my mouth.

I cleaned his cock and licked his cum off of his cock.  It was sweet tasting.


I got dressed and stood up.  He asked “You have to leave so soon?”  I told him I was at a family reunion.  He said he was camping and had his tent nearby.  I told him I would be leaving the reunion around 7 this evening and could stop by.  He smiled and said “I will be looking forward to seeing you.”   

1 comment:

  1. I used to hike naked all the time - one dude came up on me just as I shot my load. He watched, then, moved on. Later, from above, I saw him stroking away and watched until he came. He didn't know I was up there. Another time I was sunbathing (like the dude in the story), teasing my dick and stroking. 2 guys scrambled up and asked if they could join me. How can you refuse a request like that?

    ReplyDelete