Saturday, April 11, 2015

Bagboy - Part 1

Bagboy

Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2



I was standing in line at the local grocery store and I was watching the bagboy do his job of bagging groceries.  He was wearing the store uniform and looked good in the shirt and pants, although the pants did not fit that well.  They were baggy.  But he looked well-built and had a cute face.

I continued watching as he bagged my groceries.  He asked if I needed help and I said yes.  He took my bags to my car.  His eyes were wide open when he saw my car.  He said “Wow, neat car.  I would love to drive one of these.”  I held out the car keys and grabbed them and quickly sat in the car.  I looked down at the outline of my cock showed as his pants hugged his ass.  He looked like he was carrying a nice piece of meat.

He looked at his watch and said he still had 45 minutes to work, so he better get back inside.  I told him to drop over after work if he still wanted to drive.  I gave him my address and climbed into the car.
 
He smiled as I started the car and drove off.  He was still watching me drive off as I pulled out of the parking lot and headed home.

I put away the groceries and decided to order a pizza.  Five minutes later, the doorbell rang. I thought that sure was fast and I opened the door to find the bagboy standing there.  I told him I had ordered pizza and he was welcome to eat some with me. 

He said “Great.”  I got a couple beers and gave him one.  He grabbed it and took a big swig of the beer.  I asked “How old are you?”  He took another swig and emptied the bottle.  “I am 21.  I can show you my ID.”  I handed him my beer which I had not touched and took him empty bottle from him.  I said “No problem.  Enjoy.”

I went back to the kitchen and grabbed another two beers.  By the time I returned to the living room, he traded his emptied bottle for another full one.  I said “Maybe you need to slow down if you want to drive my car.”  He looked down at the floor and said “I was hoping we would do something else.”


I asked “What is that?”  I looked at me and said “I saw how you were looking at me and was hoping we could do, you know, have sex, since I am a virgin.”  He stood up, and said “You don’t have to, sorry, I better go, thanks for the beers.”  He headed for the door.  I stopped him at the front door and turned him around.  We were eyeball to eyeball.  

No comments:

Post a Comment