Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Stepfather (Bill Story) - Part 2

The Stepfather (Bill Story)

Part 2 of 4

Story by Jay

Idea from JK

I was away at college when Mom married Richard.  The first week I was home from college, I was down in the basement working out.  Richard came down as I was started to bench press.  Richard said “You need a spotter?”  I looked at his muscular body and said “Yes.  Thanks.”  He came over and stood behind me as I lifted the weight.



As he moved closer, I noticed he wore no underwear under his shorts.  I could see up his shorts.  His balls and cock were in plain view.  They were nice and close.  I could see the hair on his balls.  His pee hole from his thick shaft stared down at me.  I watched his cockhead merge from his foreskin.  It was growing right in front of me.  Seeing his cock grow made me struggled lifting the weight, my body arched upward as Richard’s body went downward to catch the weight and placed it on the rack.   
   
Richard’s cock and balls landed on my face.  My mouth was opened and I tasted his cock and balls.  Piss smell emulated from his cock.  I inhaled and drank up the musky odor.  Richard held onto the rack as he felt my mouth sucking on his cock and immediately he got harder. 

His cock was not in my mouth.  I started to take it as deep in my mouth as I could.  I felt his hand reached for my cock.  He grouped my cock and balls and I felt my erect cock pressing against my workout shorts.  He reached under my waistband and pulled them down and freed my cock.  He sucked on my cock as I continued to suck his.  

I reached up and felt his body.  I traced with my hand the ripples of muscle.  His chest had slabs of muscle.  I was turned on with the sight of this muscular guy who was sucking my cock.

He was ramming his cock down my throat.  He grunted and thrust his cock deep down my throat.  He started cumming, filling my mouth up quickly as I tried to swallow but it was too much cum.  I let loose of his cock and he shot a stream of cum across my chest.  Cum dripped down the sides of my mouth. 


He handled my load and swallowed every drop.  He stood up and looked at me and said “You need more workout sessions with me.”  I smiled and thought “Any time.  Any time.”

1 comment:

  1. I'm suspecting (hoping?) that Bill and Joshua had some good times together, too!

    ReplyDelete