Thursday, April 30, 2015

Dude Ranch - Lazy Day

Dude Ranch – Lazy day

Story by Jay

Today was listed as a lazy day.  No big activity was scheduled, just sitting around enjoying the company of the other guests that were enjoying the Dude Ranch.

I went out to the patio and sat out there naked.  There were other guys sitting out.  One guy was proudly showing his erect cock.  He had a great body with washboard ABS.  His cock stood straight up.  I must admit, it was an awesome cock.  I added him to my list of guys that I wanted to have sex with.  



Another guy sat near me.  He had a nice bush of pubes.  His cock was soft but big. I wondered what it would look like hard.  



He must have read my mind.  He stood up and as he grabbed his cock, it started getting bigger.  I smiled and noticed that my cock was erect the whole time.  I added him to my list of guys that I wanted to have sex with. 


   
The first guy with the great ABS got up and handed a piece of paper with his room number.  His cock stood straight up as he turned and walked off.  I sat outside for a few more minutes and decided to visit the room of the first guy.

I found his room number and knocked on the door and heard “Come in.”  



I opened the door and he was laying in bed.  His balls hung down and I licked my lips.  I knew I would start with his balls before devouring his cock.  As I walked closer, I noticed his armpits.  They contained a nice mound of hair.  This guy was going to be a smogaboard of sexual delights.  I climbed between his legs and sucked his balls into my mouth.  He moaned as I swished his balls around in my mouth.  His cock grew in length in anticipation of my next delight.  I moved upward and started sucking his enormous cock.  His moans got louder.  His cock was cut with the biggest cockhead.  My mind wondered if I could handle this cock up my ass. 

After a while I moved up to his armpits and enjoyed the hairy delights of both pits.  From there I moved up and kissed him.  He was playing with my ass as I let out a low moan of pleasure.  His cockhead was playing with my ass opening.  He had some lube nearby and he applied it to my ass.  Before I knew it, he was inside of me and slowly fucking me.

We fucked in different positions before I cock exploded and shot one of the biggest loads.  As I came, he pulled out and jerked his cock to its climax. 


We lay together the rest of the lazy day.   

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my...I thin k I may have invited the other dude to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up Jay; you're on a roll!
    Glad to hear you were about to relax a little on vacation.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete