Sunday, April 12, 2015

Bagboy - Part 2

Bagboy

Story by Jay

Part 2 of 2



My next move could send him running or staying.  I leaned inward and our lips pressed together.  His next move surprised me.  He kissed again, this time using his tongue to probe into my mouth.  As we kissed he took my shirt off.  He was being aggressive which was ok with me.  He said “Can I see your cock.”  I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock.  He looked down and slowly went to his knees.  He grabbed my cock which was fully erect.  At first all he did was look at it and examine every inch of my shaft.  His finger traced along the veins that traveled up and down my cock. 

He asked “Can I compare yours to mine?”  Before I could answer, he pulled his pants down and out popped his uncut cock.  He was very big.  He stood up and held our cocks together and noticing that I was cut and he was uncut, he put our cockhead together and stared at them.

I wanted to get him in bed, so I asked “Let’s get comfortable and you can take your time playing with our cocks.” He nodded agreement.  I pulled off my pants and he did likewise.   Our cock swayed as we walked to the bedroom. 

I climbed into bed and he slid next to me.  His cock was level with my face and my cock was in his hand and he was enjoying looking at it.  He started to lick my cockhead.  I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking.  Watching what I was doing, he started to imitate me.

Since he was a virgin, his cock erupted.  My mouth started to fill up with gobs of cum.  Having done this before, I swallowed and made room for the rest of his load.  This did not stop him.  He now attacked my cock with all his effort.  He got me worked up to the point that I knew I would cum.  The first stream of mu cum startled him.  He let my cock slip out of his mouth and my load hit his face. 

He tried to put my cock in his mouth and cum landed on his chin.  He started sucking once again and the final load emptied into his overflowing mouth.

He laid there with his face covered in cum.  I got up to get a towel and started to clean him up.  He smiled “That was great.  You were great.”  I smiled and said “So were you.” 


He said “Thanks.”  I noticed his cock was still rock hard.  He looked at his cock and then he looked at me.  I knew what he was thinking.  As I looked at his massive cock, I wondered if my ass could handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment