Friday, April 3, 2015

Hiking - Part 2

Hiking

Part 2 of 2

Story by Jay



When the family reunion ended, I got into my car and drove over to the campsite.  I had not gotten his name, so I was unsure how to find him.  Once at the campsite, it was easy to find him.  His tent was the only one at this site and he was standing in front of the tent, naked.

My cock stirred in my briefs, seeing him standing there.  He smiled and said “Glad you made it.”  He held open the flag to the tent and motion for me to enter.  I climbed inside and he followed me.  He said “Make yourself comfortable.“



I looked around and was surprised how spacious the tent was.  As I looked around, my clothes were being removed.  This guy wanted to get down to business.  He had me undressed in a matter of minutes.  He wasted no time started to suck my cock.

He moved around so I could get to his cock and I took it into my mouth as far as I could. His mouth was active and moved from my cock, down between my legs, and finally ending up at my ass.  I continued sucking his cock but having a tongue deep in my ass was distracting.  I was enjoying his tongue but now wanted his cock.

 He wanted to fuck me and I wanted him to fuck me.  He switched from his tongue to his cock rather quickly.  I laid back as he pounded away at my ass.  His trust was pressing against my prostate and I came after a few thrust.  After I came, it was his time.  He was like a savage, pounding away until he let out a scream and shot his load.  It felt like he was cumming in buckets.  He was finished but continued to fuck me.  He finally stopped from exhaustion.  He laid next to me and was breathing heavily.

He turned towards me and said “You have a great ass.  Can you spend the night?” 


I decided to stay.  The next morning it was another savage attack.  I drove home the next day with a sore ass.  But it was worth it.  We exchanged phone numbers and I looked forward to pounding in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment