Thursday, December 18, 2014

TIP

TIP

Story by Jay

It was a business luncheon.  I chose the restaurant and I asked for John for being our waiter.  I done this before many times and John was super.  Of course, I made sure he was rewarded for his service.  The food was delicious.  The room setting was just right for the group.  We ate and drank and enjoyed the evening.  After everyone left, I settled with John.



He got his usually monetary tip.  I was always very generous with John.  He was well worth the money.  When we were finally alone, I gave John an added bonus.




I walked up to him, and saw a big smile on his face.  He asked me "Everything fine?"  I looked into his eyes and moved closer.  I grabbed his apron and felt his hardening cock.  I answered "Everything is wonderful as always."



I took off his apron and unzipped his pants and pulled down his underwear.  His cock was already super hard.  I used my tongue to lick his cockhead and then deep throat his cock.  As muchn as John enjoyed a good blow job, he also loved something more from me.



He removed his clothes and bent over.  He said "I love your cock in my ass, sir."  I spit on my cock and spread it around and then pressed my cock against his ass. John released his ass to allow me to enter his ass.



Once I was in.  We sat on a chair and he rocked up and down on my steel cock.He moan as I reached around and grabbed his cock, stroking it until he came.



He whispered "I would to drink your cum."  I pulled out and stood up.  I saw his cock was cum covered.  He was slowly stroking his cock spreading the cum all over his cock.



I let him take over and suck my cock.  He loved to take it slow with my cock and finally increase the speed until my balls tightened and I shot my load.



John never let a drop of cum escape his mouth.  When we were done, we got dressed and he said he needed to clear the table.  I smiled and said "Thanks.  See you later?"  John said "I will be home around 10."

No comments:

Post a Comment