Saturday, December 27, 2014

Quick Fuck


Quick Fuck 


Story by Larry




                                It’s summertime and it's hot as hell outside and even hotter in the club.  I’d swear the a/c isn't on at all but that's ok.  Being warm inside makes more of the guys take their shirts off.  The more skin I see and the more I drink, the braver and hornier I get.  Right now, I’m the horniest guy in this room.  I noticed this guy across the dance floor.  I’d never seen him here before and I’m in this club at least twice a week if not more.  I know almost everyone by name and most by cock size as well.

                                But anyhow I saw this guy standing across the floor.  He had on the tightest pair of jeans I've ever seen and no shirt.  His chest was full of hair which I love and facial hair to match.  I threw an instant hard on and almost came right then and there.  I wanted him but wasn't sure how.  I needed a few more drinks. I’m sure after I drink some more I’ll have no problem talking to him.  Well I got the surprise of my life.      
                              
  Here I am standing with some friends and eyeing him up and down noticing he's hard as a rock in those tight jeans when he walks over to me.  “My name’s Jim what's yours?” he reached out to shake my hand and it was like electric.  I knew he felt the same Ii could tell in his face.  He leaned into and whisper in my ear not letting go of my hand.  "Let’s go fuck".  I nodded and headed for the door.  Fuck my shirt on the bench I was going to get his cock. He pulled me back.  “No time for that, in the bathroom.”



He dragged me into the stall and told me to strip.  He dropped his pants to the floor and sat down on the bowl. He was commando so it was easy.  “Come on man straddle this” and he waved his cock in the air.  Naked I climbed over his cock and sat down on him.  God he felt good going in.  With that someone tried to get into the stall and he told them to fuck off.  The guy grumbled something about fucking in the stall again but I didn't care.  I was the one getting fucked.  He was deep in me and I reached back to play with his nice set of low hangers.

                Jim was setting the pace, and let me tell you, what a pace.  Each time he thrust up he made sure he was all the way in.  “Yeah, baby, take my cock” he told me.  Sweat was pouring out all over the place.  It didn't take long before I shot all over his chest without even touching myself.  “Bingo” he yelled.  He started to fuck harder and breathe heavier and minutes later, was shooting in my ass.  He slapped my ass cheeks and said ok.  “Up and at em.”  i climbed off his softening cock and went to bend down and kiss him and he just pushed me away. 

                                Get dressed he told me.  I pulled on my pants as he pulled up his.  He opened the stall door and walked out.  I walked over to him at the bar and he just looked at me.  I asked if I could buy him a drink and he said no.  When I looked at him he said "Look.  You got what you wanted, my cock in your ass.  So be happy, most guys don't get that" with that he walked away but for some reason I wasn't bothered.  I did get what I wanted I got fucked by the hottest guy in the bar.  It is time for another drink.  Now where is the bartender...........

No comments:

Post a Comment