Saturday, December 13, 2014

My Turn

My Turn

Story by Jay

We met at the local bar.  We drank and talked for hours.  It finally was closing time.  He said he had a long drive ahead of him.  I lived around the corner from the bar.  So I asked him if he wanted to crash at my place.

I was excited that he said 'yes'.  As I headed to my place, I wondered what he looked like naked.  He was a husky guy and I had visions of seeing a large cock to suck or maybe even get up my ass.



He went straight to the couch and sat down.  He said "Feels good."  I sat next to him.  I got up to remove my shirt.  He was at my side gently tugging at my shorts.  They came off of me in one swift movement of his hand.



I was not naked.  He nibble on my chest.  My nipples were sticking out. Before I knew it he had me on the couch and his tongue was exploring my ass.  Boy did that feel good.



I was enjoying every minute of it.  His tongue was sheer magic.   I reached back and pulled his head closer to my ass so that his tongue went deep and deeper.



I was ready to scream with delight.  The roller coaster ride was just beginning.  He pulled me down to the floor and started sucking on my cock.  I straddled his chest. He pulled me closer and his mouth engulfed my balls.  I was close to cumming.



But I wanted it to last.  He moved from my balls back to my cock.  He was constantly sucking.  I stifled a scream.



It was finally too much.  I found myself back on the couch.  His mouth was permanently attached to my cock.  I finally let loose with a scream.  He clamped down on my cock with his lips and I came.  He did not lose any of the cum.  I came and he swallowed.  It went on and on.

"Wow" I said.  He said, "Now it is my turn."  I smiled as we switch positions.

No comments:

Post a Comment