Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Election

Election 

Story by Jay

I had a paper due in my ECON class at he university.  I decided to work on it at home.  My parents were away for the weekend, so I could concentrate on it.  I had been working on it since I got up this morning.  I decided to take a break.  I went to the site of Horny Fiction on my laptop and read the latest post.  It did not take long to spring a hard on.  I was ready to jack one off when the door bell rang.  I stuffed my hardening cock and went to the door.  Looking through the peep hole, I saw a hunk of a guy standing there.

I opened the door and asked "Yes?"  He smiled and saw my cock pushing against my shorts.  "I am representing Senator Jones.  I want to see if you are going to vote next Tuesday?"

He looked down at my protruding cock and asked "If you got a minute...I will be glad to give you some information on Senator Jones.....If you got a minute."

I let him come in.  He was cute and I loved the way he was staring on my cock.  I was hoping he would do more.  I led him into the den and made sure I stop quickly so that he would be close to me.



It worked,  He was so close, our lips brushed together and his hand reached for my cock.  My cock sprang and pushed up and straight out of my shorts.  His kisses were fantastic.  He massaged my cock until I needed for it to be released.



He kept kissing as he pulled my cock out of my shorts.  He stopped kissing and saw the size of my cock and said "Wow.  You have got to fuck me."  He dropped his pants and underwear and said "Fuck me.  Now.  Fuck me. Please."



He turned around and leaned against the book cases and I inserted my cock.  He whispered "Deeper."  I slowly inserted my cock till I was all the way in.  In a louder voice he said "Now fuck me hard."

I increased my thrusts and he was moaning.  I reached around him and grabbed his hard cock and started to jack him off.  I started to slow down as I rammed my cock deep into his ass.  He screamed    "Don't stop."  I went back to thrust faster and harder.  He came just as my body stiffened and I came.

He pulled up his boxers and then his pants and got ready to leave.  "I got to finish my school paper.  Why don't you come back latter to talk about Senator Jones?"  He beamed with a smile from ear to ear.  "I will."

As I closed the door my cock started to grow.  I looked down and said "Not now.  Later."

No comments:

Post a Comment