Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Beach Thong

Beach Thong

Story by Larry

                I went to the beach today.  See my tan line.  How do you like it?  I’m surprised I even have one after the day I've had.




                I wore a thong because we no longer have a nude beach by me.  With the hurricane last year people say we're too exposed from loss of sand and they don't want to see naked people running around.  Then don't fucking look.  A thong meets the "dress code" though so the only thing that doesn’t get tan is my cock and I’ll figure a way around that too.  But back to today.  Ii went to the beach and had a great time.  I met a lot of guys and even though it was difficult I gave 2 guys head and got fucked by another.
  
                We may not be able to go nude but put a blanket or towel over your head when you’re going down on someone and you’re not exposed.  The cops rode right by in their 4 wheel quad and all the guy I was sucking off did was tell me they were coming.  I stopped moving my head, they went past and then I went back to bobbing up and down on his cock and swallowed his load.  And what a load it was I might say.  The sun certainly agreed with him.
  
                Another guy I sucked off but he went quick.  He must have been jerking off before I saw him.  The best was getting fucked.  There was a guy sitting up by the dunes and for some reason I walked up to him to start a conversation.  I guess it was because he was staring at me for some time.  He was lying on a sheet and had a sheet spread over his knees to his feet.  We talked for a bit and one thing led to another and he came straight out and told me he love my thong.  He said “It shows off that hot fucking ass just great.  I’d love to get inside it.”
  
                I told him “I’d love to have you inside me but we can't here they patrol the dunes constantly now.”
“Come lay next to me” he said with a smile.  When i did he lay on his side and started to rub my belly.  “Now you see my man where there's a will there's a way.  Now i have the will and I have the way.  Now,   lay on your side like me with your back to me.”  When I did he told me “Put your head down like your asleep.”  I did as he said. 
  
                Then he asked me to hand him the lotion that was next to me on the sheet.  I handed it to him and he put some in his hand.  I heard a noise and knew he was lathering up his cock.   He pulled the sheet up over us half way so our chests and heads were exposed.   “Slide the thong down” he said.  After I did I felt him move behind me and the next thing I knew Ii could feel his cock in-between my ass cheeks and then at my hole.  He was a lot longer than I thought too.  We weren't exactly obvious about what we were doing but he had to be inside me at least 8 inches.  We lay there and to the ordinary onlooker we were 2 guys laying down possibly asleep.  Little did anyone know I was getting fucked and fucked very nicely thank you.
  
                Not that this is one of my most fond positions but let me tell you he did a fine job of fucking my ass and filling me with cum.  We lay for a long time afterwards, like that too except for one thing.  His cock was no longer in my ass.  I was a little upset about that.  I would have lay there all day like that if we could.    Before I left him to go home I slid under the sheet and sucked his cock clean of all the dry cum.  He loved it and kissed me deeply when I came out from under the sheet.  “We have to meet like this more often” he said.
  

                So, that was my day.  How was yours?  Oh not as interesting as mine.  That’s a shame.  Maybe I can do something about that.  Why don't you get comfortable and take those tight fitting jeans off.  Yeah they are hot but how do you expect me to suck you off with them on.  Ahhhh, there you go.  Now just sit down and enjoy.  I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment