Saturday, December 20, 2014

The New Job

The New Job

Story by Larry

                                I just relocated to a different state and a new job because of problems in my last job.  You see the last job my supervisor was blackmailing me.  He caught me in a storage room jerking off and he played it up and blackmailed me into letting him fuck me on a regular basis.  It got so bad I didn't know what to do and when a friend from school said he could get me a job where he was I jumped on it.  I ducked out on the lease to my sublet apartment, gave no notice at my job and just packed my clothes and left.  Never went back when I was supposed to after vacation.

                                Now here I am, and fucked if I’m not in the same position.  What is it does my mouth and ass give off some sort of vibe   "Fuck me"?  I’m only working a month and already a guy that is my supervisor is giving me the eye.  There’s just one difference.   This guy is hot.  I just may take him up on his advances one day and I think today is going to be the day.  You see he asked me to work late this morning so we could get a project done.  Then all day he made little remarks about this or that and now we're the only ones in the building and he's standing in front of me rubbing his crotch and telling me how he could go for a good blow job right about now.



                                I finally couldn't take any more and I walked over to him and grabbed him through his pants and pulled him to me and kissed him hard.  I forced my tongue into his mouth and kissed him as hard as I could.  When I felt he was kissing me back I let go of his cock through his pants and slowly opened them and reached in to find a very large cock and a very full set of balls.  He wasn't kidding he needed to empty his balls as soon as possible.


                                He slid his pants down around his thighs and pushed away just enough to break our kiss and in a heavy tone told me "Go ahead".  Slowly I got down on my knees and mouthed his underwear getting it good and wet and then pulled it down to expose a thick and long cock.  I took the tip in my mouth and swirled my tongue around its head and he moaned.  "YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS".  Slowly I took him into my mouth till my nose was buried in his pubes and then backed off really slow.  


                                He moaned so load you could probably have heard him in the parking lot.  I went down on him again but this time he held my head to his crotch and started to fuck my mouth.  “Yeah, bitch, take my cock” he told me.  I let go of his underwear so I could play with his balls and I guess he was so worked up that was all it took cause the minute i did that he shot his load.  I drank it all and then let his already softening cock drop from my mouth.


                                He tucked himself into his underwear and pulled up his pants and said "Thanks man.  That was fucking great".  As he was closing his pants he looked at me and said “If it wasn't so late I’d do you but we have to get done.”  I told him I’d take a rain check.  He laughed.  “Want me to put that in writing because I definitely will.  I’ve been dying to get a hold of whatever it is you got in those pants.”  Then I laughed.  “Maybe this week end.” I told him.  He looked at me and shook his head “Yes.   You got a date.” he said.  “Dinner, dancing, and then a night at my place.  How’s that sound?”  I responded by walking up and kissing him.  “Does that answer your question?” 


As I sat back down at my desk to finish my work I thought to myself "This is going to be a great place to live".

No comments:

Post a Comment