Saturday, December 6, 2014

Justine

Justine

Story by Jay

We were shooting hoops. It was just me and Justine.  I liked it that way.  I secretly wanted Justine.  Not just to play ball but to hold and have sex.  I wanted hot passionate sex.  But Justine and I never did anything sexual.  I don’t even know if he wanted me. 

So when I got him all alone, just me and Justine, I loved it.  He was all mine.  If only we could hug, or even kiss.  So it was just me and Justine shooting hoops.  I even let him win.  I loved he look on his face when he won.
 
So today, I let him win again.  It was a hot day and we were both sweaty.  We went inside the house where it was cooler.  Justine took off his shirt and I followed his lead.  Justine said we needed to shower.  I told him he could go first.  



He stepped towards me and said “Let’s shower together.”  Then he kissed me.  It was a light touching of our lips but it was a kiss. 



He took my hand and pulled me towards the shower.  We undressed and stood there looking at each other.  He had a great body. It was the first time I saw Justine naked.  His cock was circumcised like mine.  He had a little tuff of pubic hair.    



We climbed into the shower and Justine started kissing me.  This time he kissed long and hard.  My cock brushed against his cock.  We were both getting hard.  I grabbed his cock.  Gosh it was so hard.  The hot water was falling down on us.



Justine took the lead and got on his knees and started to suck my cock.  It was my dream come true.  He let his tongue play with my cockhead.  He let it swirl around and around. 



I looked down and saw Justine take more of my cock into his mouth.  It was a beautiful sight.  He was drenched.  He looked up at me and was sucking as fast and hard as he could.  I could not take it anymore and I came.  He kept sucking and I watched as I came in his mouth.  



Justine pulled my cock out and a strain of cum dripped down.  He swallowed what he had in his mouth and then licked my cock clean of cum.



We exchanged places.   I got on my knees and took Justin’s cock into my mouth. He leaned back against the shower stall and I did my best in sucking his cock.  I wanted to please him so much.  I did as Justine did to my cock.  I took as much of his cock in my mouth, trying not to gag.



I was enjoying this and wanted it to last forever.  Justine thrusts his hips and his cock went deeper into my mouth.  I felt his body tense up and then he shot his load.  I could not keep up with his load.  I felt his cum ooze out the side of my mouth. 



Once Justine stopped cumming, I stood up and Justine started to kiss me again and again.  He held me tight.  After a while, we stopped showering.  We picked up our clothes and Justine led me to my bedroom. 




We laid in bed holding each other.  I did not want it to end, and Justine felt the same.  We continued to caress.  He finally said he better go.  I said the word I did not think I would say.  I said “Stay.”   He smiled and kissed me and reached for my cock.  I grew hard immediately.  As night fell, we made love, then fell into a sound sleep.  We will see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment