Sunday, December 14, 2014

College Interns

College Interns

Story by Jay

I started work as an intern in this office a week ago.  So I was still new in what I needed to do.  There was one other intern and he been working in the office for a few months.  So I was instructed to follow Robert around the office and learn from him.



It was easy work and Robert was very friendly.  He let me watch him work on the computer and I was picking up the routine quickly.

On Mondays, everyone goes to a meeting across town, so it is just us interns in the office.  Robert asked me "You want to learn how to get a head?"  I said "Sure, what do I do?"



He motion for me to kneel down.  As I got in position, he pulled out his super hard cock.  Like I said, I was a quick learner, so I immediately started to suck on his cock.  He had a enormous cut cock.



I had been sucking cock for a while now, so I was not an intern when it came to giving head.  I had Robert moaning and begging for more.



And more, is what he got.  He quickly undressed me and was amazed of the size of my cock.  I loved to shave and keep my cock and balls smooth, so he was enjoying that.



Then I stood up and removed Robert's shirt.  He had a better built than me.  We started kissing and I enjoyed the tongue action that Robert was doing.  I tried to imitate him but Robert sure knew how to make his tongue do things that really was amazing.



By now, I wanted to see Robert's cock.  He finished undressing and we kissed some more.  He sat me down on his chair and sat on my cock.  It happened so fast.  My cock was inside of him as he continue to kiss.



I did not expect to be fucking him.  He started to move up and down and I came almost immediately.  When we finished and got dressed, he said "Next week, we will learn how to prolong your fucking."  I just smiled and marked my calendar for next week.  I am looking forward to learning more.

No comments:

Post a Comment