Sunday, December 28, 2014

Jerry

Jerry

Story by Larry




                                Jerry himself claims to be straight but as you can see his cock definitely is not.  It has a natural French tickler curve to it that feels fucking great when he's doing just that, fucking the hell out of me.

                                Jerry goes to college nearby and works part time nights in some straight club nearby.  Sometimes he'll work the bar and end up drunk as a skunk and when he comes home he knocks on my door.  When I hear that knock at 2:30 i know by 3:30 the latest I’m gonna be clawing at the sheets as he fucks the hell out of me.  He sure knows how to fuck that's for sure.  Now if I could only get him to suck cock.  I thought that was going to happen last night but alas it didn't.

                                He called for me to pick him up he was so drunk.  When he got in the car he lay across the seat and opened my pants and was playing with my cock but it never made his mouth.  When we got home man was he horny too.  He actually pulled me across the seat by my cock and out of the car and into the apartment before he let go.



                                He was out of his clothes in seconds and laying on my bed with his cock straight up in hand telling me sit on it.  Of course I had to comply.  I was naked just as fast since I only threw a pair of lounge pants on to go get him and was lowering my ass onto him.  I love when he fucks me because with that curve he's just got his head inside me and he starts to curve so I get extra sensations from each thrust.

                                When he's not in such a rush I like to lick and suck his cock and balls and get him well primed, and man let me tell you he's got some stamina.  I don't know if it's the booze or his age or what but one night I actually had to make him stop I was getting sore.  We had been at it nonstop for over an hour.  We were both soaked in sweat and I had run low on lube, not that it stopped us totally.  I was on my stomach so we just lay there and actually fell asleep him laying of top of me with his cock still inside my ass. 

                                In the morning I made him pull out of me which was no easy task the lube had dried around his cock like glue inside me.  Once he was out though I rolled him on his back, pounced on him and sucked him till he gave me his load.  Then I dragged him into the shower where we soaped each other up and washed all the lube and cum off us all the while he was telling me how he's straight and this isn't really how he is. 


                                I really don't care, straight or not, as long as he fucks me once in a while that's fine with me.  I don't have to go out to the clubs and spend a lot of money to find a piece of ass that I’m not sure is good or not, who knows.  Maybe one day I will get him to suck my cock.  Stranger things have happened.  I mean think about it.  I got him to pose for this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment