Saturday, April 1, 2017

Out Drinking

Out Drinking

Story by Jay

.


It was nude night at the local bar.  I met some friends there.  We were nude and drinking.  What more could you ask for.  After a while, my friends left and I decided to have just one more drink.



Well, I had a few more drinks and I needed to head home.  But first, I need to pee.  I headed to the mens room.  There was only one guy there.  He was busy peeing when I stood next to him and unload my bladder.  I glanced over and he was still peeing.  I finished and was shaking the last few drops of piss when he grabbed my cock.

"Nice piece of meat." he said.  "You do too." I said.  Can I jack you off?"  he asked.  I thought why not.  "You can jack me off." he said as if mutual masturbation made it ok. But I went along with him.

We started to jack each other.  We both got super hard almost immediately.  "Man, you sure do have a big cock."  he said.  He came quickly but it was a big load.  I stayed hard as he jacked me off faster.

I came shortly after he did.  "That was fun." he said.  "Maybe we can do more sometime."  He gave me his number and I said I would call.

I walked to my car and thought "Why not."


No comments:

Post a Comment