Monday, April 17, 2017

Pick Up

Pick Up

Story by Jay


He was hitch hiking when I first saw him.  He wore no shirt.  I picked him up and we drove silently to my place.




He watched me as I unloaded the car with groceries.  I told him to get comfortable as I put away some perishables that I bought.




I glanced over to him and he was sitting on the couch with his shorts on.  He had taken off his jeans



He was getting impatient, so he took his shorts off and sat there with a raging hard on.



I finally walked over and he looked up at me.  his cock was laying on my stomach with his balls down to between his legs.dangling


I got undressed as he watched me.  He asked "Can I fuck you?"  I went over to the table and open a drawer and pulled out a rubber.  I handed it to him and him put it on.  I asked "How do you want it?"


He bent me over and started to fuck me.  He was rough and pounded my ass.  It was good and what I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment